Jr Web Developer Description:
Currently seeking a Jr Web Developer with at least 1-3 years of proven experience in architecting and developing Web-based applications. Duties include:
- Participation in enhancing website products.
- Responsible for web product enhancement for the design, maintenance, and resource requirements customer website.
- Familiarity of project management concepts including planning approach to satisfy requirements, establishing actionable dates, and negotiate new dates if required.
Jr Web Developer Job Requirements:
- Experience with web operations management including deployment of web applications, monitoring, error isolation, escalation, and repair of problems.
- Experience evaluating and selecting software and vendors.
- Experience developing policies concerning annual and long-range plans relative to web and electronic product enhancement components
- Knowledge of project management principles and procedures in order to lead web projects from cradle to grave
- Knowledge of program analysis and web systems methodology necessary to enhance web environment that includes policies, approaches, standards, procedures, and guidelines for the ongoing web product improvement
- Experience with database design and enhancement to support web application back-ends and web project management
- Knowledge of web design and enhancement specialty areas in order to ensure the customer website reflects the most up to date information.
Jr Web Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university is required.
- A minimum of one to three years’ experience working with web site system administration
- U.S. Citizenship required
It’s a big plus if you have:
- A proven competency in problem solving, clear/concise oral communication, good customer service and attention to detail
- An ability to document requirements and specifications
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.Are you an Programming enthusiast who has a background in writing? Interested in contributing anything from introductory guides to Python and SQL, to expert CSS or VB.Net code examples?Valnet Inc. is looking for content writ
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the hom
Liferay DeveloperAnd who better than you to join the Trianz family?At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consis