Duration: Long-term project (4 years plus)
Leneer is seeking a Program Manager with a PMP certification, strong Blues experience, Claims experience, strong customer facing skills, and experience communicating with senior leadership from Executive Director and up to support our client in the Healthcare Payer sector.
Summary of Project:
BlueCard Modernization is defined by six capabilities: Clinical Data Exchange, Real-Time Messaging, Enhanced Data for Account Reporting, Provider Data Transformation, ITS Modernization and Platform and Portal. Several of these capabilities directly impact NPS, with ITS Modernization (SaaS) being the largest. The BCM project will implement the BCM capabilities necessary to support Client Plans in meeting BCBS Association BCM goals.
Overview: BCBS Association BlueCard Modernization (BCM) initiative aims to support Plans long-term for market competitiveness by delivering new capabilities and transforming BlueCard into an integrated, cloud-based service platform that enables Plans to respond to current and future market demands with efficiency, flexibility, expediency and at scale. This is the driver for BCM on NPS. The Program Manager is responsible for the overall successful delivery of the program. This also includes the coordinated management of multiple related projects, and in many (most) cases, ongoing operations which are directed toward a common objective. The Program Manager works with Project Team Members (who are responsible to the Program Manager for the execution of their project and its impact on the program) to monitor cost, schedule, quality and technical and user performance of component projects and operations, while working to ensure the ultimate success of the program. Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program. Responsible for stakeholder management particularly stakeholders external to the organization.
- Program Manager to lead and manage several Project Managers in implementing BCBS Associations BlueCard Modernization initiative.
- Develops program plan with assistance from the Customer and Internal Client support organizations
- Manages and communicates with the staff associated with the program, including the business stakeholders, to deliver the program plan Leads and executes program/projects in a transparent and productive way, applying standard project management practices
- Develops the program charter establishing the program's key objectives, participants and scope, and communicates it effectively
- Plans, schedules, and tracks program deliverables and milestones using Microsoft Project.
- Establishes Program and Project Change controls Establishes Program and Project risk management processes
- Ensures the development of the individual project charter(s) establishing the project's key objectives, participants and scope, and communicate it effectively
- Oversees the individual project plans, schedules, and project deliverables and milestones using Microsoft Project to ensure they link to the overall program Ensures that user acceptance testing has been conducted
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Manages all program changes and actively addresses any program issues Coaches and mentors junior Project Managers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Claims experience
- Experience with ITS and/or Blue2 is helpful but not necessary.
- Comfortable working across several portfolios, including: Claims, CSS, Digital, Finance, Infrastructure, Security.
- Strong customer facing skills, strong skills in communicating with Sr Leadership from Executive Director and up.
- Experience with and ability to lead and manage a large scale, complex multi-year project that may significantly alter Client's claim processing system and bring BlueCard into the digital space
- Knowledge of PMI principles or standard project management methodology
- Eleven (11) years related work experience in a company or department with a heavy emphasis on delivering technology services *
- Ten (10) years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of the project lifecycle *
- Experience managing a program of projects
- Experience mentoring/coaching Project Managers
- Experience managing projects with a set methodology
- Experience in risk identification, mitigation, and contingency planning
- Experience with developing business cases and project charters
- Experience with the software development lifecycle
- Experience managing multi-million dollar projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent PMP Certified PGMP Desirable
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $75.00 - $85.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Program Management: 10 years (Required)
- ITS and/or Blue2: 5 years (Preferred)
- Claims: 5 years (Required)
- Managing Program of Projects: 5 years (Required)
- Large Enterprise Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- PMP (Required)
- PgMP (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also.
The Client Support Specialist is primarily responsible for managing the inquiries and requests from existing and new clients. They will manage conversations that come in through the Midigator chat feature. The CSS will also manage internal tasks for clients, and assist the Client
One growing team. One powerful goal.Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged—and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.SNHU emp
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.Are you an Programming enthusiast who has a background in writing? Interested in contributing anything from introductory guides to Python and SQL, to expert CSS or VB.Net code examples?Valnet Inc. is looking for content writ
More jobs by this company
SQL/SSRS/SSIS Developer with QNXTType: ContractDuration: 6 months plusLocation: RemoteResponsibilities: Designs and develop effective BI & Analytics solutions that include complex reports and dashboards using available tools (e.g. SSIS, SSRS, Power BI)Collaborate with team(s).