Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and offers excellent freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
- You thrive in a role where you can communicate incredibly well around technical solutions.
- You are an extremely motivated and self-starter with lots of existing knowledge that you are eager to use.
- You are a great communicator, collaborative, detail-oriented, and can see a project through from start to finish.
- You can make decisions on your own, but also know when to ask for help.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and winning in a fast-paced environment, a high-growth company.
What You'll Do:
The Solutions Engineer will be the lead technical resource working with partners both pre-sale & post-sale. You will collaborate with teams to provide unparalleled service, guide technical solutions, and serve as a technical point of contact and expert throughout the partner lifecycle. The Solutions Engineer will be an integral team member supporting Formstack's partner-driven growth through:
- Providing know-how around Formstack products within the Salesforce & Microsoft ecosystems
- Providing white-glove service to Formstack's partner community
- Supporting partner growth initiatives such as the build-out of new integrations using Formstack's APIs
- Incorporate all Formstack products, including a versatile online form builder and related products for data-driven documents and eSignature, Formstack's native Salesforce application, integration such as PowerAutomate, our API, and webhooks.
How You Will Succeed:
- Provide consultation to partners to understand and assess individual product needs and provide product/technical solutions
- Provide outstanding white-glove service to partners who seek our help
- Prepare content and provide comprehensive technical demos to partners
- Conduct regular follow-ups with partners tied to both opportunities and issue resolution
- Become a product expert and be able to answer in-depth and technical questions
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting problems with product implementation, provide solutions, and ensure the success of solution implementation
- Demonstrate exceptional partner service skills and excellent attention to detail
- Show a willingness to show initiative and learn on-the-job
- Be able to work independently but also work well within a team environment.
What/Who We're Looking For:
- Proven experience in solution engineering or consulting experience
- Effective communicator with partners, customers, and teammates
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a partner sales engine
- Social media savvy
- Good coachability
- Track record of over-achievement
- Experience in Salesforce or Microsoft ecosystems
- API & Webhook knowledge
- An existing user of/Familiar with Formstack
- Prior development experience
Salary Range: $80,000-$90,000 per year + variable compensation.
This is a Remote (work from anywhere) position.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The web console is the last mile of Oxide’s vision: delivering the complexities of cloud infrastructure with a beautiful and functional interface that delights our customers.As a UX Designer working on the web console, you will:Collaborate with a tight-knit team of designer
Job DetailsDescriptionCivicPlus is a high-growth technology company committed to creating more positive civic experiences. Inc. Magazine has selected CivicPlus as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011. Headquartered in Manhattan,
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.Are you an Programming enthusiast who has a background in writing? Interested in contributing anything from introductory guides to Python and SQL, to expert CSS or VB.Net code examples?Valnet Inc. is looking for content writ
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also.
More jobs by this company
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us accomplish this mission!Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work ac
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.We are looking for an SVP of Customer Experience to help us accomplish this mission!Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live a
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist (Fraud)to help us accomplish this mission!Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees