Within3 is looking for 10+ mid to senior-level full-stack engineers to help build out our roadmap delivery teams. We currently have four teams, each with a Team Lead and 2-4 developers (spots open!). We are looking to fill in up to 4 spots on those teams, and build out more teams like that. We are also an Agile shop. There are opportunities for growth, such as Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead, Staff Engineer, or anything else that emerges.
Our tech stack is:
Some of the tasks you can expect on a day to day basis include:
- Participating in the development life cycle from start to finish
- Analyzing requirements and conduct in-depth technical research
- Building and maintaining features that bring value to our customers
- Using modular code and other strategies to innovate in a large, mature codebase
- Taking a turn in our on-call rotation to support our users and internal teams
- Supporting your team members with code reviews and collaboration
We are looking for engineers with:
- At least three (3) solid years of working experience with Ruby on Rails
- The ability to adapt to tools and processes used in the project life cycle
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills
Our biggest focus is making sure the team is taken care of and is able to enjoy their lives outside of work. We offer that standard healthcare benefits package, but outside of that we offer:
- Flexible PTO
- A work/life balance beyond compare
- We are always fully remote-always have been always will be.
- Tech is provided to you
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer JOB TYPE: Full-TimeLOCATION: RemoteWORK PERMIT: US Citizen or Green CardEXPERIENCE LEVEL: 5+ yearsWe are looking for a Full stack Ruby on Rails Engineer who can help us to build our Learning Management system.Must Have: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MVC,.
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.Are you an Programming enthusiast who has a background in writing? Interested in contributing anything from introductory guides to Python and SQL, to expert CSS or VB.Net code examples?Valnet Inc. is looking for content writ
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the hom