And who better than you to join the Trianz family?
At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consistently as a non-negotiable commitment. Our enablers include Intelligent Team Formations, a Client-Centric Approach, Predictability in Execution, and establishing a Unique Relationship Experience. A culture of innovation, encouraging our people to create, and belief in the importance of training and development set us apart.
We are looking forward to see you bring the following to the table to craft your, and our, success story:
Location: Remote working
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with multi-tiered web application development, using Liferay
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using web servers, application servers, and RDBMS
- Practical expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries
- Solid understanding of data modeling concepts
- Knowledge of Unix Scripting and job scheduling
- Work with customer and provide best fit solutions and able to guide team technically in delivering those solutions.
- Work with the team to understand business requirements and help to design effective solution that meets business needs
- Work independently with technical and business stakeholders Understand business problems and perform due diligence.
- Hands on in implementing proposed solutions and be able to technically guide extended teams during development and deployment of solution.
- Need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with customer technically and procedurally
- Liferay DXP development experience
- Experience with Web Services and SOA
- Experience with OSGI or similar framework
- Financial Services Industry experience
Need more details?
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Trianz simplifies digital evolutions through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders, we help formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of consulting, technology experiences and execution models. Powered by knowledge, research, and perspectives, we enable clients to transition to a digital enterprise by leveraging Cloud, Analytics, Digital, Infrastructure and Security paradigms. With offices in Silicon Valley, Washington DC Metro, Rosemont, Chicago, Austin, Boston, Denver, Irvine, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Dubai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai, we serve Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across industries globally. For more information, visit www.trianz.com.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
SALESFORCE COMMERCE CLOUD CONSULTANT (SFCC)Are you a tech-savvy person who love learning and working on new technology in Salesforce? If you are, we are the right place for you!What you'll be doing:Lead the development team to build application using Salesforce.com: Salesforce Co
Do you have a passion for higher education? Do you want to make a positive impact on the college admissions process? Our staff helps to remove barriers and encourage students to forge their path to a better future. Common App is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the purs
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.Are you an Programming enthusiast who has a background in writing? Interested in contributing anything from introductory guides to Python and SQL, to expert CSS or VB.Net code examples?Valnet Inc. is looking for content writ
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also.