Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also provide some of these support services to organizations outside of Cayuse Holdings.
Cayuse Holdings, the Shared Services sector is currently hiring a Human Resources Project Specialist (HRPS) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals within our Human Resources department.
The Human Resources Project Specialist works as part of the Human Resources staff to provide support in projects associated with implementations, data auditing, and overall forward progress. Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse Holdings.
- Facilitate meetings to understand requirements, monitor progress, review priorities, perform retrospectives, and update the product roadmap
- Participate in software testing as required
- Support and maintain overall operations of the office with various administrative tasks as needed
- Maintains HRIS systems and employee files including:
- Create and maintain employee records
- Reconcile/validate data entry to ensure data integrity/accuracy.
- Recommend new processes to increase efficiency
- Responsible for keeping informed on updates to the HRIS
- Conducts on-boarding of new hires, all required paperwork and background checks for assigned managers.
- Responsible for I9 Compliance, including completing e-verify process.
- Accountable to regular I9 auditing
- Conducts separation and exit processes and records
- Assists with processes for end of probation notices
- Processes employee changes.
- Responds to verifications of employment
- Provides clerical and operational support
- Assists with employee retention and morale
- Helps to monitor the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction
- Assists in maintaining compliance with employment law
- Complies with all existing governmental (federal, state, local, and tribal), legal and contractual reporting requirements including, but not limited to: AA/EEO, ADA, ACA, ERISA, FMLA, OSHA, Department of Labor and worker's compensation. May assist in the responsibility for the timely submission of required reporting.
- Assists with department research projects as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree AND 1 years of Human Resources experience OR a Master's degree
- Superb communications skills and the ability to establish strong rapport and credibility
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Experience working with Federal Government Contracts
- Proficiency with Cost Point/Deltek
- Experience working with tribal employer or communities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Shared Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Client Support Specialist is primarily responsible for managing the inquiries and requests from existing and new clients. They will manage conversations that come in through the Midigator chat feature. The CSS will also manage internal tasks for clients, and assist the Client
Program ManagerType: ContractDuration: Long-term project (4 years plus)Location: RemoteLeneer is seeking a Program Manager with a PMP certification, strong Blues experience, Claims experience, strong customer facing skills, and experience communicating with senior leadership f
One growing team. One powerful goal.Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged—and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.SNHU emp
Do you have a passion for higher education? Do you want to make a positive impact on the college admissions process? Our staff helps to remove barriers and encourage students to forge their path to a better future. Common App is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the purs
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man