SiteZeus is hiring a Web Developer to join our growing marketing team! Our ideal candidate knows how to build pages and posts from a design in stunning detail, and streamline the functionality with reusable components via theme functions and shortcodes. These web skills are a must, and so is an eye for possibility and the drive to learn. We would love it if you can provide creative input on which elements of a design can become interactive in order to surprise and delight.
SiteZeus is a location intelligence SaaS platform based out of Tampa, FL and founded in 2013. We are a remote organization focused on company culture, industry changing technology, and employee value. Our customers use SiteZeus to make better decisions about where to build their next physical locations, and how to optimize their investment in existing locations. We empower brands to pick the very best locations by employing the very best people and giving them the tools to succeed.
Expected Total Compensation Range - $55,000-$75,000
SiteZeus may consider candidates it deems as overqualified or underqualified. Such candidates may be considered at salary numbers higher or lower than the listed range.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with our designers to build posts and pages from designs
- Create wp templates, and shortcodes in order to reuse and simplify builds
- Optimize scss and js to keep it current and organized
- Create and manage Hubspot marketing email templates with legacy html
- Convert Illustrator graphics into SVGs that look great for web
- Manage website analytics with Google GTM
- Actively bring fresh design and dev inspiration to make our products shine
- Use GIT so multiple team members can sync the codebase
- Must maintain exquisite documentation of dev processes
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with LAMP stack development. (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
- Experience with Front-End build processes (NPM, Webpack, Gulp, etc)
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator to prepare design assets for web
- Experience Animating SVGs with CSS and Waapi is a "Nice to have"
- Adobe XD experience for layouts, and interactive prototyping is a "Nice to have"
- Azure portal experience with optimizing and managing deployment steps is a "Nice to have"
This is a Remote (work from home) position
Why work at SiteZeus?
- Work from home, from our Tampa office, or hybrid! We operate fully remote.
- Unlimited PTO that we WANT you to use.
- 401k, Health, Dental, Legal and loads of awesome traditional benefits.
- Paid parental leave for Mother, Father, or Partner + dedicated nursing room in Tampa HQ.
- Paid monthly community service time.
- Paid company summits (Technology, Sales, Etc).
- Flexible work hours.
- Serious wellness programs to make your work-life balance better than ever.
- Equity gaining opportunities after one year of employment (based on performance).
- Monthly incentive for meeting sales goals (This is in addition to listed compensation).
Below is our hiring process for this position. We will reach out or send a rejection notice to most candidates within 1-5 business days of applying. SiteZeus promises to value your time and professionalism in every step of the process.
- Quick Screening.
- Interview with the Hiring Manager.
- Group interview with multiple members of the department.
- Final Interview with Executive Leadership
SiteZeus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity, culture, and the human experience. We go above and beyond to ensure that all team members feel comfortable about who they are and the contributions they make to our mission. Our team is highly encouraged to find a balance that allows for optimal fulfillment at work and home.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work within the United States. All roles may require prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and corporate communication skills. Further, SiteZeus takes physical health seriously and has processes in place to minimize the spread of Covid-19 at its Tampa HQ. Degree requirements and preferences may be substituted for bonified work history or relevant experience.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Our Digital team custom builds Key’s Consumer Online Banking, Mobile Banking,and Account Originations apps. We bring the concept of Financial Wellness and Money Management to more than 3 million people across the coun
About UsCommunity Brands - leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizationsCommunity Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools
PixelMill is excited to announce that we are expanding and actively searching for a Senior SharePoint & Microsoft 365 Developer to join our team.Who We’re SeekingPixelMill is looking for an experienced software developer with an extensive background in enterprise softwa
Company DescriptionDynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applicatio