HALO is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our high-growth company and Marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for executing our digital marketing efforts by maintaining profitable messaging, evaluating data and identifying trends and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.We trust you. Work from home or the office. The choice is yours.
- Designing and deploying digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinating and managing the creation of digital content
- Execution of email campaigns from start to finish
- Publishing and updating digital marketing content
- Monitoring and reporting ROI and KPIs
- Suggesting strategies and methods for improvement
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or similar role
- Experience with email service providers and marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Act-On experience a plus)
- Excellent to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with database management, audience segmentation and user personalization
- Knowledge of web design and UX/UI best practices
- Strong understanding of HTML development for email marketing
- Strong understanding of code testing across browsers and devices
- Experience with content management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; team player
More about HALO
HALO is the global leader in branded merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions. We partner with our clients to break through the clutter of our media saturated world and connect their brands to customers, employees and other audiences critical to their success.
With more than 1,800 employees in 42 global offices, we offer the industry’s most comprehensive range of capabilities, including creative services, technology solutions and logistics and global sourcing. Our clients include over 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as thousands of mid and small-size organizations seeking to make a big impact with their brands.
As a team member you can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We also offer:
- Community | Small-company feel, with big company benefits
- Creativity | Be inspired by the ingenuity of your colleagues as they bring brands to life
- Location | This role can work from anywhere. Want to know more? Ask us!
- Learning and development | Attend talks, conferences, and professional development events that interest you, and benefit your career growth
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Careers page.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Our Digital team custom builds Key’s Consumer Online Banking, Mobile Banking,and Account Originations apps. We bring the concept of Financial Wellness and Money Management to more than 3 million people across the coun
About UsCommunity Brands - leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizationsCommunity Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools
PixelMill is excited to announce that we are expanding and actively searching for a Senior SharePoint & Microsoft 365 Developer to join our team.Who We’re SeekingPixelMill is looking for an experienced software developer with an extensive background in enterprise softwa
Company DescriptionDynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applicatio
Who We AreAt Circa Lighting, our passion for excellence encompasses the quality and design of the products we offer, the experience we provide to our clients and our commitment to bringing their lighting visions to life. We are a source of expertise, guidance and inspiration for.
More jobs by this company
Description:HALO is looking for a ETL Developer for a hands-on role responsible for building and maintaining the internal and customer-facing business intelligence solution: database design/modeling, database creation, performance optimization, data loads / ETL processing, report
Description:HALO is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to design, implement, and manage email campaigns. You will create ingenious messaging and content based on data and trend analysis in order to drive sales. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you're joining a team of ind