Equisolve offers a great remote working environment with a special focus on the work balance of life. We are a 14-year-old Award-Winning Digital Agency and SAAS company. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most admired brands, all of which interact with us regularly. We currently manage more than 800 public company websites so you will be in a position to make a true impact with accessibility.
This position is remote and will report to the VP of Operations and will be working on our client websites and IR websites. You need to have a deep understanding of the WCAG standards and great communication skills.
- Perform accessibility evaluations of websites including, source code, PDF, audio & video files
- Intelligently apply accessibility testing tools, use assistive technology, and perform expert manual analysis of client websites
- Clearly document your accessibility findings and recommendations for our clients.
- Implement website accessibility monitoring and reporting
- Manage website accessibility remediation projects
- Participate in occasional accessibility training to clients
- Answer accessibility-related questions from clients
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of accessibility
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver the best solution for the client
- Help us build an accessible future
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- Should have experience with assistive technologies across multiple platforms, including screen readers, magnification, and read-aloud tools
- Must have effective working experience with a variety of accessibility verification tools, assistive technologies, and accessibility standards
- Must be able to quickly adapt to new accessibility tools
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience working in the website accessibility field
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience working as a front end developer
- WAS or CPACC Certification(s)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work from home with an A+ team in a casual work environment
- Medical, dental and long-term disability insurance
- Continuing education, training and support
- Generous PTO and sick time
- Work with the latest technology
- All equipment will be provided to you.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About ArcolArcol is creating a fully collaborative, intuitive and AI driven architectural design suite. Putting the power back into the users hands and driving value. We leverage modern day software frameworks and cutting edge computer graphics.Arcol is “Figma for BIM&rdquo
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Our Digital team custom builds Key’s Consumer Online Banking, Mobile Banking,and Account Originations apps. We bring the concept of Financial Wellness and Money Management to more than 3 million people across the coun
About UsCommunity Brands - leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizationsCommunity Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools
PixelMill is excited to announce that we are expanding and actively searching for a Senior SharePoint & Microsoft 365 Developer to join our team.Who We’re SeekingPixelMill is looking for an experienced software developer with an extensive background in enterprise softwa
Company DescriptionDynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applicatio