You love helping your clients make their data better by developing solutions to track what drives the bottom-line. There’s nothing more satisfying than knowing you’re directly impacting ROI because you figured out how to better track user engagement of a client’s unique situation. Your passion for figuring out how to leverage the right tools to get at the truth, paired with your understanding of the digital analytics space makes you a force to be reckoned with.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be tasked with developing technical measurement solutions for websites, mostly via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. And occasionally using other Tag Managers like Adobe DTM, Adobe Launch, or Tealium
- Occasionally, you may be tasked with developing measurement solutions for mobile apps, and offline actions.
- You’ll QA, test, and provide feedback on measurement solutions to Seer’s Analytics developers, team, and partners
- You’ll audit digital analytics implementations and troubleshoot tracking issues
- You’ll partner with Seer’s Analytics developers and partners to build measurement solutions for our team and clients, and automate our teams' processes where possible
- You understand that each client and team is unique and comes with their own specific challenges—with that understanding, you’ll leverage templated solutions as well as create custom solutions within the confines of the specific situation and with frontend development best practices in mind.
- You’d rather read HTML5 and CSS than Moby Dick. Nothing against white whales, but CSS Selectors are much more interesting.
- You understand HTTP protocol and the lifecycle of a page, would rather read a website in DevTools than look at the actual page, and see the web browser landscape as if you were an Operator (That’s a Matrix reference).
- You are autonomous and resourceful. Your attention to detail always comes in handy, and some might even call you obsessive about it.
- Your Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics skills are already pretty impressive. You could practically set up new implementations for them in your sleep.
- You’ve implemented tracking on sites before using a tag manager like Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Brighttag/Signal, etc.
- You've been through the process of planning, building, and publishing a website.
- You're an expert in Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Google Apps Scripts
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Git
- Experience with GA4
- Experience with BigQuery
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Our Digital team custom builds Key’s Consumer Online Banking, Mobile Banking,and Account Originations apps. We bring the concept of Financial Wellness and Money Management to more than 3 million people across the coun
About UsCommunity Brands - leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizationsCommunity Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools
PixelMill is excited to announce that we are expanding and actively searching for a Senior SharePoint & Microsoft 365 Developer to join our team.Who We’re SeekingPixelMill is looking for an experienced software developer with an extensive background in enterprise softwa
Company DescriptionDynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applicatio
Who We AreAt Circa Lighting, our passion for excellence encompasses the quality and design of the products we offer, the experience we provide to our clients and our commitment to bringing their lighting visions to life. We are a source of expertise, guidance and inspiration for.