HALO is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to design, implement, and manage email campaigns. You will create ingenious messaging and content based on data and trend analysis in order to drive sales. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you're joining a team of industry experts in brand activation that will accelerate your career growth by giving you stretch opportunities and ongoing mentorship.Work from home or the office. The choice is yours.
- Segment customer audiences and generate user personalization
- Manage database to generate data insights and suggest improvements to improve marketing campaigns
- Design and deploy digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of digital content
- Audit campaigns for accuracy and impact
- Execute email campaigns from start to finish
- Publish and update digital marketing content
- Monitor and report ROI and KPIs
- 3+ years of experience in database management, audience segmentation and user personalization
- HTML email marketing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Marketo and Act-On experience for marketing automation, preferred but not required
- Strong business math skills with the ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to conclusions based on the findings
- General knowledge of web design and UX/UI best practices
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; team player
- Ability to provide deliverables under deadlines with a high level of accuracy on content management
- A pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make independent decisions with little supervision while managing resources prudently
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills to manage continuous change
More about HALO
HALO is the global leader in branded merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions. We partner with our clients to break through the clutter of our media saturated world and connect their brands to customers, employees and other audiences critical to their success.
With more than 1,800 employees in 42 global offices, we offer the industry’s most comprehensive range of capabilities, including creative services, technology solutions and logistics and global sourcing. Our clients include over 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as thousands of mid and small-size organizations seeking to make a big impact with their brands.
As a team member you can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We also offer:
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions is the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Work with your favorite brands: HALO clients include over 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as thousands of mid and small-size organizations. You'll be on teams that are focused on the future of our industry and bringing our customers fresh ideas that are first-in-the-world.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer free mental healthcare for you and your family. Our program focuses on behavioral health coaching, therapy and psychiatry, personalized skill development, and providing access to care for your dependents. In addition, we offer nation-wide coverage Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Careers page.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Our Digital team custom builds Key’s Consumer Online Banking, Mobile Banking,and Account Originations apps. We bring the concept of Financial Wellness and Money Management to more than 3 million people across the coun
About UsCommunity Brands - leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizationsCommunity Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools
PixelMill is excited to announce that we are expanding and actively searching for a Senior SharePoint & Microsoft 365 Developer to join our team.Who We’re SeekingPixelMill is looking for an experienced software developer with an extensive background in enterprise softwa
Company DescriptionDynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applicatio
Who We AreAt Circa Lighting, our passion for excellence encompasses the quality and design of the products we offer, the experience we provide to our clients and our commitment to bringing their lighting visions to life. We are a source of expertise, guidance and inspiration for.
More jobs by this company
Description:HALO is looking for a ETL Developer for a hands-on role responsible for building and maintaining the internal and customer-facing business intelligence solution: database design/modeling, database creation, performance optimization, data loads / ETL processing, report
Description:HALO is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our high-growth company and Marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for executing our digital marketing efforts by maintaining profitable messaging, evaluating data and ident