- At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
- This is a full-time role with vacation, full benefits and 401k. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
- The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Participate in translating complex ideas into understandable concepts that evolve and enhance the product experience
- Work with partners and teams across various geographies
- Collaborate and advocate for an experience mindset - this is as important to the work as the results
- Demonstrate familiarity with design tools to deliver concepts and enable successful collaboration across teams; Figma and design system experience are key, here
- Participate in end-to-end product design
- Understand from researchers the customer needs and opportunities
- Create process and user flows, wireframes, journey maps and interaction models, resulting in low to high fidelity prototypes
- Design within existing - and creating new - standards to contribute to our internal design system, best practices, and guidelines
- Create high fidelity design assets for acceptance, development, and delivery to market in partnership with technology colleagues
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with User Experience design
- Familiarity with Figma
- Familiarity with working in an established design system
- Exceptional communication skills and proactive listening
- Experience working multiple projects in an enterprise environment
- Familiarity and proficiency with working in an established design system
- Creating wireframes in low- and high-fidelity, both to communicate design intent and to produce pixel-perfect screens to be shared directly with our tech partners
- Experience with getting up to speed in new companies/projects quickly
- Comfortable collaborating with other designers, and with Product and Tech partners
Preferred Qualifications but Not Required
- Designing for cross-channel experiences
- Comfortable working with Product and Tech partners
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Our Digital team custom builds Key’s Consumer Online Banking, Mobile Banking,and Account Originations apps. We bring the concept of Financial Wellness and Money Management to more than 3 million people across the coun
About UsCommunity Brands - leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizationsCommunity Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools
PixelMill is excited to announce that we are expanding and actively searching for a Senior SharePoint & Microsoft 365 Developer to join our team.Who We’re SeekingPixelMill is looking for an experienced software developer with an extensive background in enterprise softwa
Company DescriptionDynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applicatio
Who We AreAt Circa Lighting, our passion for excellence encompasses the quality and design of the products we offer, the experience we provide to our clients and our commitment to bringing their lighting visions to life. We are a source of expertise, guidance and inspiration for.