About Township's designers
- Create a wide variety of design work, ranging from visual brand identity, marketing collateral, to full product design (including UI, UX, prototyping, and collaborating with our engineering team).
- Spend most of our day completing projects in Figma and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Have the vocabulary and articulation to explain concepts to folks with and without backgrounds in design.
- Cultivate an environment of healthy support, and collaboration.
- Design and develop identities and visual branding based on competitive research.
- Create and translate style guides into marketing collateral and intuitive user experiences.
- Are passionate about personal growth and are always working to improve the quality of work across the team.
- Use our familiarity with web and engineering limitations to design proactively, and routinely contribute to engineering-focused meetings.
- Pay special attention to creating designs that are accessible and usable by everyone.
- Use rapid prototyping and animation to express design concepts.
- Solve a range of problems for our clients, from the abstract to the particular, and we all pitch in to get a solution over the finish line.
- Collaborate with a small team in a multidisciplinary role.
- Design digital products, websites, visual identities, presentations, and marketing assets.
- Participate in the planning and execution during team sprints.
- Have the opportunity to learn from teammates.
- Partner with both designers and engineers to complete projects together.
- Communicate skillfully with teammates and clients, both written and verbally.
- Deliver thoughtful work from abstract business requirements.
- Solve complex problems at scale.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience as a designer.
- Experience working on a remote team.
- Proficiency with Figma, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and Motion Graphics (After Effects).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateralEnsure projects are completed with high quality and on scheduleEstablish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelinesPrioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budg
Cleared4 is looking for a Junior UI/UX designer, focused on the product presentation layer at Cleared4. This is will be a Junior UI/UX Designer and also a product owner; working on the intent and design for new features.We are a fast-paced start-up type environment, this person w
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our comp
Job DetailsGeneral Summary:The Lead UI Developer will be responsible for developing amazing user interfaces and experiences for our radiologists, clinicians, technologists, and support staff. You are an integral part of the software development team and will work closely with pro
Section 1: Position SummaryDesign the user experience for web and mobile solutions that help millions of people achieve their financial goals. Use design thinking techniques and strong collaboration across business, design, analytics, and development functions to create experienc
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: USA URL: http://township.agencyAbout Township's designersAs designers at Township we:Create a wide variety of design work, ranging from visual brand identity, marketing collateral, to full product design (including UI, UX, prototyping, and collaborating with ou