Who We Are
At Circa Lighting, our passion for excellence encompasses the quality and design of the products we offer, the experience we provide to our clients and our commitment to bringing their lighting visions to life. We are a source of expertise, guidance and inspiration for every person who walks through our doors.
As a company, we value imagination, individuality and giving our employees opportunities to explore, grow and shape our future. If you share our passion and values, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for driven, dynamic individuals who are enthusiastic about beautiful design and delivering a first-class experience. Our team members thrive in customer-facing environments and enjoy developing relationships with key clients.
What We Offer
We are committed to providing our employees with the training, tools and support needed to succeed in the fast-paced environment of our growing company. In addition to the investment in your development through our comprehensive training programs, Circa Lighting offers competitive compensation and a benefits package including 100% company paid health, disability and life insurance. We also offer dental, vision, up to 4% company matching retirement plan and more. We invite you to learn more about our company at circalighting.com/join-our-team.
Circa Lighting is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
The Web Developer will support a wide range of technical duties focusing primarily on Ecommerce and marketing operations but may also be called to work with other departments and systems (for example, helping IT out with an API question). This role will bring agility to our organization as we begin to move some development internally while keeping our external development partner. While there are many known areas where this role can help, we’re looking for someone who can see opportunities in areas we may not; someone who has a strong problem-solving mindset and a resolve to bring solutions to your teammates. The ideal candidate must be willing to help in a wide array of situations and platforms using their technology skills and tools. This is a unique role for a talented developer who wants to participate in many areas and technologies and is driven by proposing and implementing solutions.
Web / Ecommerce
- Work with non-technical team members to monitor, identify, and resolve website usability and performance issues, gather requirements, and propose technical solutions. Work closely with internal and/or external resources to resolve any issues with the sites
- Develop an automated testing process for our development and deployment process
- Transform mockups from design team into functional web pages, templates and components within Magento 2 ensuring solutions are optimized for all operating systems, browsers, and devices including mobile and tablet
- Integrate new digital marketing tools, like Email Marketing Platforms, A/B Testing tools, etc.
- Assist in properly tagging sites for ecommerce and digital marketing via Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, Exponea, and other analytics tools
- Build out email block templates in HTML and CSS that can be reused for future emails
Data Ingress and Egress
- Manage product data feeds and the logic for populating marketplaces.
- Manage product data feeds from vendors and ensure data quality standards are met and data is properly mapped and exposed in our systems
- IT Systems and Applications
- Assist in writing scripts to improve automation and customization in our ERP system
- Assist with troubleshooting or system-design with our IT team
- Assist in management of data pipeline management
- Assist in writing and debugging of SQL queries for reporting and operational use
Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors to understand their tech stack
- Keep up to date on Magento 2, ecommerce, and development best practices, including platform updates, automated testing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of experience developing in a fast-pace, high-growth ecommerce business
- Experience designing, developing, testing, and maintaining an eCommerce website with Magento 2
- Strong knowledge of PHP, HTML/HTML5, JS, CSS, MySQL, and C#
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEO, and A/B testing
- Experience with Automated testing and CI/CD deployment pipelines
- Strong problem-solving skills including debugging and troubleshooting technical issues
- Working understanding of Git and distributed source control with BitBucket and/or GitHub
- Willingness to learn and support new frameworks and platforms in all areas of the business
- Good understanding of front-end development practices, including browser compatibility issues and appropriate coding best practices
- Ability to work well with limited oversight
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Adobe XD or Marvel a plus
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
Curiosity, Agility, Attention to Details and Teamwork
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Production Editor works in a fast-paced, highly technical environment where traditional skills such as excellent grammar and copyediting ability, highly effective communications, page layout, and proofing are combined with talent and interest in the tools that enable innovati
Based in the Philadelphia area, Pinnacle 21 is a leader in clinical trial data software and services. Our vision is a clean data pipeline that ends in a successful regulatory submission. We're an established startup that builds software to streamline the drug approval process, br
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single mission: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused companies succeed through strategy, design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarte
Ascalon Industries is a real estate investment and development firm with a number of interrelated companies under our umbrella. We have a website that has some minor issues we need someone knowledgeable to clean up. We also have email marketing campaigns that we need someone to c
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Our Digital team custom builds Key’s Consumer Online Banking, Mobile Banking,and Account Originations apps. We bring the concept of Financial Wellness and Money Management to more than 3 million people across the coun