ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Online Learning Consultant will drive the initiatives to expand the Internews learning management system (LMS) and support the development of online courses and meetings. The role requires skills in facilitating online trainings, employing instructional design practices, and driving institutional change management for system adoption.
This is a remote-based consultancy expected to begin in mid-January 2022 and end in December 2023. This consultancy has an anticipated Level of Effort of 50%.
All remote candidates will be considered. However, you must have work authorization in your location that does not require sponsorship from Internews. Additionally, there are locations in which Internews is not able to support fully remote work.
Wherever possible, we work to try to find solutions for international hiring that work for both the company and the candidate. This means that some of the particulars around the offer for a role will be dependent on several factors, and that the benefits and salary structure that apply to a position will ultimately be based upon the candidate's location and where the role is hired.
This position has an anticipated closing date of January 27, 2022.
OUR COMMITMENT TO FOSTERING A CULTURE OF BELONGING
We are an organization of dynamic, mission-driven individuals who are passionate about our core values and about supporting positive change in the world. We pride ourselves on our commitment to innovation and flexibility. We believe that diverse teams are strong teams and work to support an ethic of belonging, dignity, and justice for all people. Our current team includes a mix of genders, parents and non-parents, and people of multiple races, nationalities, ages, sexual orientations, and socioeconomic backgrounds. We are an EEO employer and encourage candidates of all races, genders, ages, orientations, ethnicities, and national origins to apply, and welcome those with alternative backgrounds and experiences.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Develop workplan with supervisor to expand the Internews LMS "The Studio";
- Drive the development and use of the LMS platform in consultation with multiple stakeholders;
- Consult with Internews teams on approaches for creating engaging online courses, meetings, conferences, or other content, drawing on best practices form the remote learning, adult learning, and instructional design fields;
- Establish a base of learning content, including at least six new courses, for use by both internal Internews staff and external stakeholders. Ensure e-learning courses created by program and support teams are available on the LMS, and work within the LMS or to migrate content from other e-learning authoring programs;
- Based on Internews staff needs, develop pilot courses for internal learning on methodologies, best practices in our programming, or internal processes; and
- Track usage of LMS and ensure the platform meets user needs.
QUALIFICATIONS WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Web design with HTML/CSS, and/or a Learning Management System (we use Learn Amp)
- Experience designing and delivering courses for diverse, international audiences
- Prior experience in the international development field
- Exceptional facilitation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Sensitivity and understanding of diverse perspectives in a multicultural environment
- Proven ability to drive organizational change through sound approaches and effective collaboration
- Professional-level fluency in English; professional proficiency in Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish or other language a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using project management tools a plus, but not required
This position is being offered and hired by Internews Network. Benefits will be consistent with Internews Network's offerings and will be reviewed during the hiring process. Additional information can be found on our About Working for Internews_ page._
Internews Network is an EEO/AAP/OFCCP employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. Internews does not discriminate based on race, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Summary:Maintains close continuous support of assigned accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention through systematic customer contact, training activities, and implementation of new programs requirements. Actively works with assigned accounts to identify growth o
Job Summary:The Client Support Specialist is responsible for responding to client inquiries and concerns, resolving account related issues, and processing requests regarding WorkCare’s solutions.Client Support Specialists manage the accuracy of client data and are proficien
Experience: Senior LevelHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We are looking for an Atlassian Consultant Expert (Senior level) with excellent consulting skills, who can consistently delight our customers and help grow our Atlassian practice by implement
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. A Marketing specialist should be a com
Catalyst Clinical Research is a niche provider of clinical research services through two established solutions- Catalyst Flex and Catalyst Oncology. Here at Catalyst Clinical Research we provide support and services exclusively to biotech companies because we know and understand.