- Manage incidents and requests; communicate with clients to ensure that work is completed to their satisfaction.
- Escalate service requests as required.
- Address and resolve basic incidents and requests; enter quality information into tickets and appropriately capture data; complete follow-up and follow-through on all tickets.
- Contribute to self-help knowledge bases and documents typical requests and incidents, resolutions, and work-around procedures.
- Demonstrate consistent and proper use of ticketing system
- Identify and make recommendations to implement customer support best practices.
- Effectively balance high volume productivity demands against ability to provide analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of IT support experience in a professional services environment including use of a ticketing system
- Customer focused skills to include active listening skills, ability to interpret IT related issues from the client as well as communicate resolutions/troubleshooting tasks to the client
- Demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise and professional written communication (via work instructions or emails).
- Thorough knowledge and troubleshooting of PC hardware and peripherals
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new skills
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly and exhibit sound judgment with maintaining the at confidentiality
- Efficient and accurate typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- MCP, ITIL, CompTIA certifications
- MCP certification in desktop Operating System software required within the first six months of employment
- Ability and willingness to participate in an alternate work schedule which might include non-traditional hours (i.e. shifts) or workdays (i.e. more than 8 hours per day or less than 5 days per week)
- This job operates in a professional office environment. The ability to remain in a stationary position for continuous periods as well as the ability to move about the office (attending meetings, accessing files/storage, office equipment, computers and other office productivity devices, etc.) is required.
- The ability to position self to maintain equipment, including under tables and desks is required. No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of about 25 lbs. of force (e.g., picking up and carrying computer equipment) may be required.
- The ability to frequently communicate with internal, external and executive personnel and exchange accurate information is required.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Primary Function:ACI is hiring for an enthusiastic, experienced administrative professional. The primary role and responsibility of the Continuing Education and Customer Experience Specialist is to provide an excellent customer experience by managing.
Description:Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a Unix Administrator? Let's chat and see if we are a good match!Opportunity:VSO is searching for an L3/L4 Unix Administrator with Power Systems Virtual Server (PowerVS) experience to.
GENERAL SUMMARYThere has never been a more exciting time to join Millennium Health (MH). Bright and dedicated people, working together have created Millennium’s success. Our employees share a common goal of improving patients’ livesThe Customer Service.
Overview:The Customer Success Manager role is a key competitive differentiator for IDC’s solutions and requires a dynamic, self-starter who is highly customer-centric and possesses strong leadership skills. In this position, the Customer Success Manager.
Job Title: NOC TechnicianReports to: NOC ManagerLocation: RemoteAbout Us:Race Communications is one of California’s leading telecommunications and fiber technology companies, offering a full range of communications services and competing in over 25 markets.
More jobs by this company
Job OverviewBells.ai is an innovative and cutting-edge application that helps clinicians write high-quality notes in a fraction of the time it takes to write in the standard Electronic Health Record platform (EHR). The software engineer will help solve.