IDC is the most respected global technology market research firm. We are changing the way the world thinks about the impact of technology on business and society. Our people, data, and analytics create global technology insights that accelerate customer success. IDC was recognized by the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR) as the 2021 Analyst Firm of the Year for delivering critical, timely insights in coordinated efforts around the world, during a time when our customers faced unprecedented challenges.
Our collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial culture is the perfect place for you to discover your future! We are just getting started!
- Partner with internal stakeholders and clients to deliver high-value outcomes and experiences, and predictable growth for the business
- Deliver and communicate ROI for IDC clients throughout the customer journey
- Act as a trusted advisor and extension of your client’s organization
- Learn your client’s organizational and individual needs while proactively identifying and delivering IDC resources to achieve valuable outcomes
- Be involved in customer relationships, collaborate closely with other team members supporting renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, training, and ongoing customer inquiry support for short term and long term projects
- Gauge customer engagement levels and find creative solutions to drive deeper value
- Understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback to then translate into retention strategies and feed the product roadmap
- Work with internal partners on customer feedback management and reporting
- Analyze customer feedback and build reports for senior leaders
- Be part of interactive, online chat with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred or equivalent experience
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or business development
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Passion for technology and experience working for or with technology suppliers
- Ability to communicate with professionals at all levels within an organization
- Experience creating structure in ambiguous situations and designing effective processes
- This position involves 10% within U.S. travel to visit key customers
- The role will be based in an IDC U.S. office or an approved State remote home office
About IDC: International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,200 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company.
IDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:Sability is honored to be named as the 2021 UKG HCM Services Partner of the year, for the second year in a row! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS:The Information Technology (IT) Service Desk of Penn State IT, User Success is looking for a self-disciplined and highly motivated individual to provide technical assistance on a wide variety of services and.
Headquarters: Irving, Texas, United States URL: https://risamsoft.com/About Us: RisamSoft is a Technology services company that consistently delivers advanced analytics, application services, cloud solutions, outsourcing and IT staffing through a combination.
Headquarters: Irving, Texas, United States URL: https://risamsoft.com/About Us:RisamSoft is a Technology services company that consistently delivers advanced analytics, application services, cloud solutions, outsourcing and IT staffing through a combination.
Job Description Summary:The Sr. Manager, System Administration - Commercial is responsible for maintaining and administering platforms and applications utilized by the PTC Commercial team, specifically our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.