Evolv is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our steadily growing team. In this role you will interact and support customers, partners and field service engineers. Acting as a trusted advisor in Evolv’ s technology. We keep people of all ages safe in schools, hospitals, stadiums and more. You will be helping keep people safe by supporting Evolv Express, weapon detection system, including our cutting-edge data analytics portal.
This role is fully remote, with the exception of technical training which are done onsite at our HQ in Waltham. We are looking for this particular resource to live anywhere in the Pacific Time Zone.
What you will do:
- Support Evolv customers and partners by delivering technical solutions, guidance and anticipating our end user needs, to ensure our systems and software keep detecting
- Learn Evolv technology and world class security solution to
- Provide exceptional customer relationship management.
- Work with field engineers to assist on-site teams in resolving complex issues
- Become a subject matter expert in product functionality and use to drive customer-based Solutions
- Utilize provided tools, platforms, and procedures to remotely troubleshoot and diagnose issues
- Ensure that Evolv system issues are evaluated and resolved in a timely fashion and communicate progress directly with customers
- Document and track issues and customer interactions in the Evolv Service and Support Platform
- Work with customers when adjustments need to be made with installed products and make suggestions to improve the operation
- Provide after-hours support on a frequent basis
Your success in this role will depend on:
- Working independently to resolve customer, field service, and team issues while assisting the management team in the overall customer experience.
- Product expertise to support customers and peers
- Applying logic to a situation and working creatively when information may be disjointed or missing
- PRWorld-Class Support to our customers
- Partnering with Engineering teams, field teams, customer success teams to provide wholistic and meaningful solutions
- 3-5 years of providing support for wired and wireless based products
- Experience providing technical support virtually to field service teams, customers, partners and diverse pool of end users
- Experience learning and providing support for wired and wireless networking products and with enterprise level software solutions.
- History and ability to provide examples of strong analytical and customer-oriented, problem-solving skills
- Self motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Detail orientated with a focus on world class customer service
- Reliable and composed under pressure
- Experience with support tools and cloud applications a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack and other CRM tools
- Ability to identify, propose and implement Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
While not required, we also are interested in :
- Experience in Security, Video Surveillance, or other related industry
If you want to solve one of the most difficult issues of our time and save lives doing it, you want to work at Evolv. We are passionate, knowing that what we do and how we do it can affect life or death situations for our customers. At Evolv, you will have unparalleled exposure to all aspects of our business, working with a talented team that shares our vision for a safer world. If you are inspired by invention and gain satisfaction from seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture, Evolv will be a great fit.
- Equity is an important component of every compensation package
- Flexible work environment
- Unique culture
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- $300 per quarter to spend on the perks that are most meaningful to you
Evolv Technology (“Evolv”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace, and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by law in the locations where we operate. Evolv will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Evolv is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation as part of the job application process, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evolv Technology requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:Sability is honored to be named as the 2021 UKG HCM Services Partner of the year, for the second year in a row! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS:The Information Technology (IT) Service Desk of Penn State IT, User Success is looking for a self-disciplined and highly motivated individual to provide technical assistance on a wide variety of services and.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:Handling the delivery of appropriate testing methodology, testing requirements and designs, Test Plans, test documentation, and.
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst (partner success analyst) To Aid Partner Grants management and support workflow reports for a government customer. **No C2C**Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:Having a comprehensive.
Metron Aviation, an Airbus subsidiary, is looking to expand its ranks to support the growing need of Air Traffic Management (ATM), product development and mission analysis. Metron Aviation's long-term strategy is to support and accelerate ATM programs.