Travel Required: None
Public Trust: Other
Requisition Type: Regular
We are GDIT. We stay at the forefront of innovation to solve complex technical challenges.
GDIT is your place. Make it your own by discovering new ways to securely and expertly apply the latest technology. Own your opportunity at GDIT and you’ll be a meaningful part of improving how agencies operate. Our work depends on a Senior (Sr.) Salesforce Business Analyst joining our team remotely to support the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) activities.
At GDIT, we foster a people-centric environment. As a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst supporting CMS, you will be trusted to work hand-in-hand with our CMS customer collecting business requirements and system documentation supporting business and IT activities supporting Marketplace initiatives.
This position is 100% remote with work schedules based on Eastern Standard Time (EST). In this role, a typical day will include:
- Understanding the Salesforce platform configuration, including but not limited to Flows, Process Builder, Validation Rules, and Lightning App Builder, working with teams to discover and design efficient and effective Salesforce Platform solutions
- Analyzing, documenting and communicating system and business processes
- Being an instrumental player of software implementation project teams throughout the life cycle of the software implementation processes
- Ensuring that user stories include validation criteria which reasonably covers all areas necessary for complete testing of the new functionality
- Facilitating and validating the development of system solutions to satisfy customer’s business needs
- Conducting software presentations and provide technical supports to existing and prospective customers
- Breaking down roadmaps into epics and decompose into user stories
- Working with the agile team and stakeholders to write user stories
- Verifying completion of requirements with customer and service providers, ensuring expectations are appropriately met
- Listing out risks and constraints in relation to identified requirement
- Interviewing and interfacing with value streams to obtain needed business requirements
- Working with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize the backlog
- Documenting functional, nonfunctional, and operational requirements specifications
- Documenting user stories and providing technical review and validation of requirements
- Documenting workflows and processes based on business requirements
- Supporting the collection and reporting of requirements related metrics
- Providing additional support and guidance to clients during the implementation phase, to include development of training resources
- Researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and developing strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Communications, or Computer Engineering, and/or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience working with business processes, business analysis and/or re-engineering in a system engineering or software application environment
- 8+ years of experience capturing and writing requirements and/or user stories
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst, Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce Administrator, and/or Salesforce Developer
- Hands-on experience working on the implementation of a new Salesforce instance or working on multiple large-scale projects in existing Salesforce instances.
- 3+ years of experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Candidate must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- US citizen or a Green Card holder
- Experience working in a Scrum and/or SAFe Agile environment
- Salesforce and/or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software application
- Experience working with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and/or heath insurance/heath care experience
- Certified SAFe Agilist, SAFe Practitioner or Scrum Master
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience using MS SharePoint and/or MS Teams
- Ability to understand and document customer business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, well-organized and strict attention to details
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand and manage customer expectations and software implementation methodology
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to integrate information from multiple sources
- Ability to work independently and interact regularly with government and non-government stakeholders at multiple levels of authority
- Must have the capacity to understand the QA processes and work in the software environment
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Customizable health benefits packages
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Rewards program for high-performing employees
Not sure this job’s the one for you? Check out our other openings at gdit.com/careers.
The likely salary range for this position is $100,000 - $150,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
OverviewAs an integral part of the business team, the Assistant Business Manager will provide exceptional support and expertise to external customers. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to strengthen our services and capabilities.
Durham, NC or Remote within the United StatesAdwerx is currently looking for a Part-Time (25-30 hours per week) Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team! Are you... Experienced in customer service? A smart, confident, and focused self-starter?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.
100% Remote Administrative Client Support Representative - NYC Based Psychology Practice A growing NYC psychology practice is seeking an Administrative Client Support Representative to be a key player in the growth of the practice by managing client.