The Support Specialist is a team player with exceptional problem solving skills who enjoys helping our customers with gateway application and website integration questions and issues. The Support Specialist will be empowered to solve problems independently and make decisions that he/she considers to be in the customer’s best interest. The successful incumbent is extremely confident in NMI’s products and in their own ability. They are computer savvy and pick up new computer technologies with ease. These team players are proactive enough to work independently but also enjoy the camaraderie and support of their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer phone calls and Emails regarding technical support for Affiliate Partners and Merchants
- Communicating with Affiliate Partners on behalf of Merchants who sign up for value added services
- Answering technical questions from both in-house developers and Affiliate Partners
- Learning and maintaining knowledge of new and existing gateway features
- Troubleshooting technical issues by researching and/or collaborating with other team members to provide the client with excellent customer service
- Handle advanced troubleshooting of platforms or services
- Responsible for working with partners, merchants and software providers for integration of our offered services such as QuickBooks SyncPay, iProcess, API, QuickClick, Mobile SDK’s, etc
- Various related projects, as assigned
We enable our partners with choice, and challenge the one-size-fits-all approach to payments. You've probably used NMI in the last 24 hours without even realizing it. We’re the platform that powers success for innovative tech created by SMBs, entrepreneurs and fintech startups. We’re creative problem solvers who help visionaries smash through boundaries and think beyond what’s possible so they can think about what’s next. But we’re not just built for the tech savvy. We democratize the latest payments technology so that everyone can realize the benefits of easy payments across the full spectrum of commerce. We’re all about enabling more payments in more ways and more places.
We believe that having a diverse group of employees strengthens both our work and our workplace. We’re focused on making NMI more diverse and welcoming with initiatives like having a dedicated Diversity, Equity & Inclusion action group, diversity goals for hiring, anonymized resume screening, affinity groups such as our Women's network and LGBTQ+ Network, open forums for discussions on diversity and social justice, and measuring inclusion and belonging as part of our regular employee engagement surveys.
- Minimum of 6 to 12 months of customer service experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word or Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills on the phone as well as in person
- Ability to thrive and learn quickly in a lively work environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work both work independently as well as a team
- Experience with programming languages and networking protocols is a plus
- Competitive salary and commission package
- 40 hours week with flexi-time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, ADD, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k matching up to 4% after two months of service
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care/Transit and Commuting Account
- Vacation and Sick time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Fun Culture Events (March Madness tournament, 80's day, Chili Cook-off, summer/winter parties)
- Casual dress
- Bonusly colleague reward scheme
- Employee referral scheme with generous financial reward
- We offer paid Parental Leave
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that all offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.
Please be aware that NMI does not operate a license for the sponsorship of those who are not already eligible to work within the US. Unfortunately, therefore we cannot process any application from individuals unable to provide documentary evidence of their eligibility to commence work in the US.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
OverviewAs an integral part of the business team, the Assistant Business Manager will provide exceptional support and expertise to external customers. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to strengthen our services and capabilities.
Durham, NC or Remote within the United StatesAdwerx is currently looking for a Part-Time (25-30 hours per week) Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team! Are you... Experienced in customer service? A smart, confident, and focused self-starter?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.
100% Remote Administrative Client Support Representative - NYC Based Psychology Practice A growing NYC psychology practice is seeking an Administrative Client Support Representative to be a key player in the growth of the practice by managing client.
DescriptionAbacusNext is an industry-leading vertical SaaS provider for the compliance-focused Professional Services market. We provide purpose-built, cloud-based solutions for small and medium-sized Legal and Accounting firms to support a secure and.