OnShift values people who are dedicated to innovation, and we reward them with flexibility, challenging work, competitive pay, solid benefits, equity participation, career growth, and personal development. We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the vision and direction of multiple OnShift HCM products, managing cross-functional activities to drive product success including meeting goals for revenue, product adoption, meeting requirements and customer satisfaction. You will validate known and identify unknown, unmet market needs. You will also identify direct and adjacent business and market opportunities to expand our addressable market. You will provide an outside-in market perspective to drive strategic product and business decisions in alignment with business strategy to drive aggressive growth. If you are ready to love work, then check out this opportunity!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the creation of the overall product vision, strategy, program backlog, roadmap and ROI to deliver solutions based on market, competitive conditions and customer needs.
- Perform competitive, market trend, technology, business model and other external analyses.
- Assist with business case definition, justification and validation.
- Review internal and external factors with a focus on external elements such as competition, laws, market conditions, analysts and industry specifics to guide the development of short-term and long-term strategic product plans.
- Identify and evaluate adjacent and new markets in order to drive rapid and sustainable growth via new market and product development to expand total addressable market.
- Present recommendations to Senior Management and ensure successful
outcomes from key stakeholders.
- Manage and communicate a product roadmap. Defines product requirements for the problems to be solved for various internal and external development teams.
- Facilitate a strong partnership with cross-functional team members including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Engineering, Customer Support and Finance.
- Work closely with Marketing Communications to develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Lead product release and go-to-market launch activities to ensure support for the sales plan, and an effective messaging strategy and communication plan are executed, with accountability for product adoption.
- Support sales teams and channel partners in collaboration with marketing through the development of presentations, demonstrations, and other materials.
- Assist Sales in the development of sales forecasts for the assigned product portfolio.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a Product Manager in a commercial SaaS environment.
- You will have a passion for emerging trends and technologies and a desire to produce excellent work that exhibits our team’s vision.
- You will help drive growth and long term sustainable competitive advantage for our business and products.
- Proficiency with Agile software preferred.
- A bias toward action, the ability to break down complex problems into order and structure with process and steps that drive collaboration.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) experience is preferred.
- BS required; MBA degree preferred.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Opportunity to learn and build skills in a high growth, collaborative culture
- 100% employer paid medical premiums for employees and their dependents, plus dental and vision options for election
- 100% employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible remote schedule
- PTO and paid holidays
- 2 reset/recharge days
- Health and wellness package
- Paid parental leave
- 401k and company stock options
- Annual company bonus
WHO WE ARE
OnShift is a B2B Software Company headquartered in the theater district of Cleveland, Ohio. Along the way we've secured notable awards, some of them include 2021 Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio and 2021 Weatherhead 100. We’re growing fast, we love what we do, and we do it with passion.
Since our inception, OnShift has been uniquely dedicated to the needs of the long-term post-acute healthcare and senior living workforce. We recognize that employees are the greatest asset, and today it's more critical than ever to attract and retain staff members. Our HCM software solutions are designed to deliver operational excellence while improving the daily lives of healthcare employees, so they can focus on what matters most—delivering quality care to patients and residents.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
OnShift understands that diverse teams who feel a sense of belonging create a better employee experience, have more fun at work, drive better business results, and create more innovative products. OnShift is committed to continuously evaluating and improving our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging efforts through our internal Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) initiative.
We believe in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
OverviewAs an integral part of the business team, the Assistant Business Manager will provide exceptional support and expertise to external customers. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to strengthen our services and capabilities.
Durham, NC or Remote within the United StatesAdwerx is currently looking for a Part-Time (25-30 hours per week) Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team! Are you... Experienced in customer service? A smart, confident, and focused self-starter?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.
100% Remote Administrative Client Support Representative - NYC Based Psychology Practice A growing NYC psychology practice is seeking an Administrative Client Support Representative to be a key player in the growth of the practice by managing client.
DescriptionAbacusNext is an industry-leading vertical SaaS provider for the compliance-focused Professional Services market. We provide purpose-built, cloud-based solutions for small and medium-sized Legal and Accounting firms to support a secure and.