When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
The Customer Experience Advocate I (CXA) interacts directly with potential, new and existing customers. They work to provide a quality experience in every step of the customer's journey, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and account retention for the company. Customer Experience Advocate I will serve customer inquiries, order processing, modifications to account information, and handling of customer complaints in a contact center environment. This role will follow up on customer cases utilizing our customer relationship management system to ensure customer inquiries and requests are handled completely and in timely manner.
- Strong phone presence and interpersonal skills in making inbound and outbound customer calls while delivering a positive customer experience.
- Must have strong and clear communication skills with an ability to use positive language and listen attentively
- Remains calm under pressure and works collaboratively with customers and internal team members to address and serve the customer's needs
- Works with high accuracy and manages time efficiently
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and process all customer calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Determine the probable nature of each call by listening carefully, researching customer records and asking questions for clarification.
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with callers, restating information when necessary to ensure the customer's understanding.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer concerns; promptly escalate complaints when needed.
- Process orders, forms, applications, requests, and payments accurately.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints by recording clear, complete and concise documentation in case management logs.
- Attend and collaboratively participate in staff meetings and training sessions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and within contact center teams
- Good problem-solving skills and asks for guidance when needed
- Good judgment and independent decision making within assigned authority levels.
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and listening skills; demonstrates effective customer care with all customers consistently and equally.
- Effectively communicates in English - verbal and written.
- Efficient and accurate use of systems and tools
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One to two years customer service experience; in a contact center preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of computer-based tools and programs
- Work occurs inside a contact center - potential for 24/7/365 day operations in future.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The ability to use computer and telephone systems, visual, audio, and manual dexterity capabilities are essential to the work.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Durham, NC or Remote within the United StatesAdwerx is currently looking for a Part-Time (25-30 hours per week) Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team! Are you... Experienced in customer service? A smart, confident, and focused self-starter?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.
100% Remote Administrative Client Support Representative - NYC Based Psychology Practice A growing NYC psychology practice is seeking an Administrative Client Support Representative to be a key player in the growth of the practice by managing client.
DescriptionAbacusNext is an industry-leading vertical SaaS provider for the compliance-focused Professional Services market. We provide purpose-built, cloud-based solutions for small and medium-sized Legal and Accounting firms to support a secure and.
Remote SAP SD Business Analyst Full-Time Remote Compensation DOE: up to $110K Career Transitions has been engaged to identify an SAP Business Systems Manager. Do you have experience working in a SAP environment facilitating the intake, planning and delivery.