Our client, the leader in sustainability consulting for commercial real estate, is seeking a Customer Success Manager who has strong sales abilities & who puts the client first. The Customer Success Manager is part of the impactful Customer Experience team, which is accountable for the value we create for our customers.
As such, the three core responsibilities of the role align with those of the Customer Experience team:
Customer Value Creation:When our client begins a relationship with new customers, the Customer Experience team will be actively involved in bringing them to the platform by working directly with senior executives and frontline roles at our customers.
Customer Management:Once customers are established on the platform, the Customer Experience team will continue to own the relationship to ensure that customers can see increasing value from the relationship with our client, which requires strong business acumen, problem-solving skills, and relationship- building ability.
Internal Enablement:In addition to working directly with customers, the Customer Experience team will have the opportunity to work with internal leaders and teams to improve our products and offerings to drive growth continuously. We are looking for problem solvers with experience as individual contributors and as people developers.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experiences and inclinations
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Foundational knowledge of GRESB, Energy Star, CDP, GRI, DJSI, SASB and TCFD Frameworks (preferred, but not required)
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft software applications, particularly Excel is required
- Experience assessing GHG Inventories (specifically in the Real Estate Sector is a plus)
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Interest in career growth through continuously developing breadth and depth of skills.
Customer Experience roles are measured on the following competencies
- Leadership:Demonstrate initiative and an ownership mindset, where individuals identify and own to completion value-creating opportunities for customers, our internal operations and product, and our people
- Problem Solving:Leverage structured thinking and focus on root causes to plan and solve problems
- Customer Centricity:Embrace the idea that value creation enables customers to partner with our client's perpetually and use every available opportunity to create value
- Effective Communication:Exhibit the ability to set and manage customers' and internal stakeholders' expectations and communicate comprehensively and cohesively in written and verbal forms
- Operational Discipline:Collaborate effectively with the rest of the team and meet customer needs through a firm grasp of processes, technology, and objective use of data
What this role offers you
- Work in a highly visible role where your efforts have a genuine business impact on our customers and our internal operations
- An opportunity to directly own customer relationships that drive revenue
- Grow your career with our client as they continue to grow as a leader in the ESG space.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial company backed by Venture Capital
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office space in a classic downtown Chicago building. Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables and a private outdoor patio; building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator
Our client is a fast-growth company, and they are looking for an eager mind who wants to grow with them. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. They have embraced a remote-working culture and are accepting top candidates across the US. This position is not eligible for H1B or other work visa sponsorships.
- This position can be 100% remote, in-office, or hybrid, depending on the applicant's preference.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job ProfilePosition OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive.
Support at SubstackAt Substack Support, we put our writers and readers first. As a User Support Specialist, you will be joining our Support team focused on answering questions from our readers and writers related to the general use of the platform, troubleshooting,.
Company DescriptionTraditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive.
Job DescriptionBAE Systems is looking for a Senior Modeling & Simulations (M&S) Solution Architect to develop customer M&S solutions while also serving as a technology subject matter expert in all M&S related technologies. The M&S Solution Architect.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Account Manager to bring Pulumi’s cloud engineering model to the world. You will be a part of realizing a vision where every developer can program the cloud.In this customer-facing support engineering role, you.
Company Description*Oxfam America*Oxfam is a global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice. We offer lifesaving support in times of crisis and advocate for economic justice, gender equality, and climate action. We demand equal.
Job DescriptionJoin BAE Systems and be a part of a team who provides critical research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. The successful candidate must be an experienced cyber security professional with a proven record of implementing cybersecurity.
Job DescriptionWe are looking to onboard a Project Manager, who can take technology initiatives primarily consisting of application development, software implementation, and business process improvement.Local Atlanta, GA candidates only.If this is something.
Business Systems Support Analyst - FLORIDA or REMOTEThe Business Systems Support Analyst is responsible for supporting the ERP system and configuring the ERP application and client devices (such as computers and printers) to meet the business needs..
**Customer Service Superstars Wanted**Summary: Responds promptly to new application requests from agents. Assist clients in completing the application interview, signing and returning their applications, and scheduling their exams. Must possess the.