Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics providers, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 900+ team members globally, 10 office locations, and 300+ customers, we have a deep understanding of the insurance business, unparalleled technology expertise, and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Customer Support Representative
Do you enjoy speaking to customers, troubleshooting technical issues, and finding creative solutions to solve problems? Our Customer Support team is a key function at Insurity establishing and maintaining positive relationships with our International customer base. As a Customer Support Representative, you will provide first level support to our customers via telephone, email and livechat. In this role, you will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve customer enquiries in a professional and courteous manner across all Insurity products.
This is a great opportunity to get started in a technical customer support role and ensure our customer’s voices are always heard and taken care of.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues via phone, email, and live chat for Insurity products in an efficient, friendly, and well-documented fashion
- Ensure the internal tracking system is up-to-date and proper intake guidelines are adhered to
- Escalate issues to appropriate resources per established procedures and ensure follow up to resolution
- Monitor work queues
- Contribute to a Customer Support knowledge base for training and knowledge transfer purposes.
- Identify opportunities to increase service level and quality
- Stay up to date on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned/Absorb residual work
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a customer support role supporting customers via telephone, email, and/or live chat
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Written and oral English communication
- Time management including work planning, prioritization, and organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities or tasks
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Active listener
- Ability to collaborate and work autonomously
- Flexible and adaptable
- Conversational French an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of various Internet browsers
Location: This role will be based out of our Hartford office or Remote US. Note: This role is expected to begin remotely due to COVID-19.
Work Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity (40hrs/week). Mandatory: Saturday and Sunday (either 7am – 3pm or 3pm – 11pm ET shifts). Weekday shifts are flexible (typical working hours 9am – 5pm). You will be required to work holidays.
Collaborative Culture | Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities
Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage | Open PTO
Does Insurity sound like the right place for you? Send us your application and a cover letter highlighting what sets you apart from the nice-to-haves and makes you a must-have for our team!
Thank you for your interest in Insurity! Please understand that due to the volume of applicants we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Insurity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: