Claroty is the world's leading industrial cybersecurity company. Leveraging broad expertise in the Operational Technologies (OT) that run the world's critical infrastructure, the Claroty Platform provides visibility across a rapidly growing and opaque attack surface. Its Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology, crafted to the unique and often proprietary OT communication protocols, delivers award-winning vulnerability and threat monitoring, enabling our customers to preserve reliability and trust in the face of mounting operational risk.
Founded in 2014 as the second portfolio company of Team8, Claroty is headquartered in New York City with offices in Tel Aviv. It is backed by the world's leading cybersecurity and technology investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Temasek Holdings.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Technical Customer Support Engineer
- 7-10 years of support/professional services experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in an OT environment
- Relevant technical work experience including Networking knowledge and Linux system administration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of networking standards, such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP
- Background Working with networking tools (i.e. Wireshark)
- Ability to Travel to customer site 10% of the time
- Highly motivated and passionate for Technology
- Experience with DBs and virtualization - an advantage
- Security experience – Advantage
- Experience working in a Startup environment preferred
- Great Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Bilingual candidates highly preferred ( Spanish or Portuguese)
- Team Player
- Taking ownership of Worldwide customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills, and the ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships.
- Work closely with Product Management and Software Engineering teams to improve Claroty's products Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Analyze and resolve complex high-end customer problems
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: