ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. Accenture's extended workforce (contractors) help us to bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients. Accenture works with over 90 of the Fortune Global 100 and has made 18 consecutive appearances on the list of Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies." And that's just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Contractor Marketplace.
The Virtual Help Desk Agent will provide technical support by accepting and responding to customer inquiries via email, and provide resolution to all issues as they relate to the client's vaccine program.
- Provide technical support and customer support to providers and assist with questions about the Vaccination Management System
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relating to software issues
- Assist with onboarding of new users (creating/deleting user profiles, identifying missing information)
- Adhere to documentation procedures on triaging support ticket requests
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by end-users
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents and requests
- Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not software development
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of call center and/or customer service experience
- 1 year of technical support or help desk experience
- Experience working in a ticketing system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm
- Must be available to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00am-8:00pm PST, anywhere between Monday-Sunday
- While hardware is provided, the Agent is responsible for their internet access (for which they will not be reimbursed)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in a medical field setting
Keywords: call center, data entry, customer service, help desk, technical support, vaccine, customer support, technical, ios, apple, mac, windows, troubleshoot
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: