Numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
We are looking for our next Consumer Support Manager who will be a B2C champion who continues to grow and develop a dynamic customer service team and strives to create a responsive customer experience for our users on our Receipt Hog app.
As our Consumer Support Manager, you will get the opportunity to manage a support team that addresses all inbound communication from users of our Receipt Hog app. This opportunity will let you craft a best-in-class customer support experience utilizing the resources of your team and collaborating with cross-functional internal stakeholders to continue to improve the products that deliver amazing experiences for our customers and drive long-lasting success for our partners.
An ideal candidate will have honed people management skills, have experience scaling a support team internationally, have managed contract relationships, is passionate about the customer experience, and really enjoys taking on new challenges in a dynamic environment.
If that describes you and you meet the requirements outlined below, we'd love to hear from you!
What you will get to do
- Lead, manage, hire, coach, and train a diverse and inclusive offshore Support Team of new and established customer support specialists to ensure the long term success of the Consumer Support team and the Receipt Hog app
- Maintain a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Manage the day-to-day operations, processes, internal documentation, goal setting, performance management, and growth of the customer support team
- Establish and execute a consumer support success plan that will ensure value delivered for our users that allows for growth and retention of our user panel
- Be an advocate for our users’ voice within the Consumer Apps Team by leveraging user concerns, pain points, and general feedback from user inquiries through the service platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (especially the consumer apps team) to improve the quality of user experience, processes and holistically drive effective solutions for our customers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as legal to deal with data privacy-related matters
- Provide feedback to the Product Team to help improve platform offerings
- Support all pillars of the Consumer Support function as needed
Skills & Requirements
What you bring
- Have previous experience leading or managing a team in a customer-facing role, account management role, or consulting
- Self-motivated, proactive teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- A team player attitude with a strong desire to help improve your team and internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and experience building strong relationships with direct reports, internal colleagues, and customers to become a value-added partner
- Proficient with multi-tasking, prioritizing, and working with colleagues across the greater organization
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce and Zendesk), Microsoft Office Suite, Google Applications
- Enjoys walking people through an entire process, step by step, and creating a story to increase understanding of an issue and possible solution
- You have an analytical and results-focused mindset but you still look at creative solutions as alternative options
Nice to haves
- Experience with customer support for mobile application is a plus
- Experience in Consumer Goods, Retail, or Market Research Industry is a plus
- Expertise with vendor management and maintaining a budget
What we offer
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture - we work in an open environment while working together to get things done and adapt to the changing needs as they come.
- An opportunity to have an impact on a technologically data-driven company.
- Ownership over team, product, data, and its environments in an industry-leading product.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching.
- Strong support for career growth, including mentorship programs, leadership training, access to conferences, and employee resources groups.
- Regular hackathons to build your own projects and Engineering Lunch and Learns.
- Great benefits package including health/vision/dental, unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, 401K/RRSPs matching, and more.
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we'd love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: