Implementation Support Specialist Lead
Who We Are
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation. For more information, please visit solera.com.
The Implementation Lead has responsibility for assisting the organization in carrying out certain aspects of the department personnel management responsibility. Is a working leader, performs tasks substantially similar (in terms of nature and level) as the team members under their leadership. This person is also responsible for overseeing and managing multiple new automotive customer programs including post-enrollment customer support for Marketing, Service, and Titling products.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor and lead the team to established service level agreements (SLA)
- Be an advocate for an exceptional customer experience
- Assist management with hiring processes
- Provide new hire training as well as training to the team on new products and programs
- Create and distribute KPI metrics to the team and the organization
- Manage multiple products and improvement projects while keeping time, cost, and quality on target
- Provide status on product/projects effectively and accurately
- Create and maintain Implementation documentation
- Manage distribution of product enrollments and cases
- Serve as Level One point of contact on escalated issues
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent skills coordinating tasks to ensure projects are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to act as liaison between customer, internal departments, and other key enrollment contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple enrollment systems and products.
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Windows).
- BA or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of work experience in a customer service-related field
- General aptitude for understanding current trends in technology; experience in automotive industry helpful but not required.
- Salesforce experience helpful but not required.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM'S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: