Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality." Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective.
We are looking for a senior level ServiceNow Developer with ServiceNow Security Operations experience to join our Federal Enterprise Service Delivery team. This position is an integral part of an agile environment supporting a DoD client, and is a key part of the growth of our ServiceNow practice area. To be successful, one should have prior experience and demonstrated success implementing ServiceNow IT SEC Ops. You will be working with other IT professionals, vendors, and process owners to support, maintain, and enhance the service ServiceNow application.
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow IT SEC Ops and Integrations
- Hands-on experience with Incident Response, Vulnerability Response
- Evaluation and integration with other modules (ServiceNow and external)
- Threat intelligence knowledge would be nice to have
- Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems
- Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise
- Communicate with the customer in technical/non-technical terms, understand their business requirements, and provide suitable solutions
- Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team
- Collaborate with System Administrators and ServiceNow Support concerning strategies and technical aspects of platform upgrades
- Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture
- 2+ years of experience as a key technical resource for large scale ServiceNow developed solutions in client environments
- The ideal candidate would have a background in Security Fundamentals
- Ability to meet the expectations and requirements of the internal customers and senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Client depends on this resource being very responsive
- Ideal candidate should be able to work with challenging stakeholders and sponsors and find ways to move forward productively (have the needed "soft skills" combined with technical capabilities.
- Resource should be able to work the hours needed for the project (some weeks may be >40, some may be <40). The customer expects 40 hours a week
- Ability to provide technical leadership and professional guidance to managers, team, and vendors
- Working knowledge of Scripting, Web Services and Database technologies such as SQL
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance
- Must have ServiceNow Security Operations Certification
- Must have or be able to attain one of the following security certifications. A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, Security+, SSCP before May 24, 2021.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent experience/ combination of education and experience.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification (Nice to have)
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: