GovernmentCIO is currently looking for experienced PEGA Developer to join our growing team supporting Federal clients.
- Ensuring reliability and availability of Pega’s BRE and BPM Platform, and work with infrastructure team on capacity planning.
- Understanding BPM, BRE and creating web applications that are process oriented.
- Identifying reusable functionality and implementing it as a reusable component.
- Creating customized Flows and Action forms to align with business requirements.
- Creating Activities and steps for implementing Core Business Logic.
- Creating high level Enterprise Class Structures.
- Creating Activities for implementing core Business logic.
- Using CPM to apply business rules from the service environment to streamline information presented to the Customer Service Professionals.
- Identifying reporting requirements to general business functionality, non-functionality needs and required data attributes for BPM specific workflows.
- Preparing Role Based Access groups.
- Providing security based roles and privileges at operator level.
- Customizing user and manager portals.
- Troubleshooting and communicating with Pega Global Customer Support team in order to resolve technical issues which require hotfixes.
- Validating code for compliance of standards and Pega Guardrails.
- Testing and Debugging using Tracer and Rules inspector.
- Creating File Listeners for automatic creation of work objects.
Candidate must be knowledgeable with agile software development process/concepts. Candidate should be proficient at design, documentation, and troubleshooting of complex technical problems
- Minimum Pega Certified System Architect (CSA) Certification required; Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) or LSA preferred
- Experience in Pega Customer Process Manager (CPM) preferred
- Exposure to web services (SOAP, RESTful, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Understanding of PRPC flows, decisions and rules
- Knowledge of IT standards, methodologies, system development life cycle and project management frameworks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and technical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology or Computer Science.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: