You might be asking yourself who/what U.S. LawShield is?
We are a rapidly growing company and the leader in the Legal Defense for Self-Defense industry with over 675,000 active members in 46 states! We encourage you to visit our website at www.uslawshield.com to find out more about our company.
We are looking for hard-working call center representatives who are not afraid to learn new things and challenge themselves. So, if you are a passionate self-starter and eager to make an impact, please submit your application today!
Within our call center, the Member Services Advisor is the primary point of contact for our customers and members and is responsible for addressing inquiries and resolving issues while providing an unforgettable customer experience. Customer support is offered via inbound and outbound phone, email, chat, and social media channels. You possess the ability to multi-task, pride yourself on your attention to detail, and are comfortable with technology, possessing the ability to quickly learn new software. The role of the advisor is to be a subject matter expert on U.S. LawShield services, ensuring that prospects and members alike are educated on the most appropriate solutions for their specific needs.
- Interacts with members and customers via phone, email, chat, and social media channels to provide information on, and make appropriate recommendations for our products and services
- Takes ownership of member issues from start to finish; when the issue is beyond the advisor’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned supervisor or appropriate staff
- Follows up with customers and members when promised
- Assists in mentoring of teammates
- Builds and deepens relationships between members and U.S. LawShield
- Maintains member accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments
- Provides guidance to make it easy for members and prospects to enhance and acquire their U.S. LawShield memberships, education, and training opportunities
- Demonstrates the values U.S. LawShield
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills including active listening
- Service-oriented with the ability to quickly establish rapport
- Demonstrate empathy and prescriptive next step advice to resolve customer issues
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
Education and Experience
- A high school diploma, Associates Degree, or some college is preferred but not required
- Experience in a customer service role, ideally within a contact center
Benefits & Perks
- Employer contributed medical insurance w/additional options available
- Optional Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- License to Carry (LTC) Training provided
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: