Hi, I’m Trevor Rodriguez https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevor-d-rodriguez-30b9b84/, Global VP Professional Services at Puppet.
I’m looking for a Global Director of Technical Account Managers (TAMs) to join our team to help build the vision and strategy and to scale our TAM organization around the world. The TAM team comprises highly experienced industry veteran TAMs, works in our largest Puppet Enterprise and Service Provider customers. TAMs ensure a high touch, deep level of technical and business customer engagement. We want someone who, like us, cares deeply about understanding our largest customers’ needs and takes pride in delivering awesome services. You’ll work closely with me to plan and grow the business, into our next phase at Puppet.
At Puppet, the TAM team plays a central role in driving customer success by working in close collaboration with all departments internally (PS, engineering, support and go-to-market teams). Our team works across all levels of the organization; engaging with executive stakeholders down to practitioner levels in IT Departments, with customers across the globe to build and execute on Customer Success Plans.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute
- Working closely with the VP PS, spearhead (discover and define) the key elements of a re-launched TAM program
- Working closely with the VP PS, spearhead (develop and drive) a consistent global strategy and execution approach to the TAM program across the three geographies
- Manage day to day interactions with the TAMs through regular 1:1s and team meetings
- Provide the TAMs personal development plans
- Ensure that global TAMs are delivering at the expected level of engagement quality and have a measurement framework to consistently measure this
- Act as a primary escalation point for the TAMs across the world and ultimately be responsible for the customer satisfaction on all TAM accounts
- Drive strategic pre-sales conversations with customers to help articulate the TAM value of driving a long term success strategy.
- Forecast where anticipated TAM growth is likely to occur and hire new TAMs that meet the requirements to support growth
- Manage new TAM onboarding into Puppet and the TAM role
- Ensure optimal primary and secondary TAMs are in place for all accounts
- Manage all costs and margins associated with the TAM program, ensuring these align with the overall budgets provided
- Manage all aspects of the HR process (performance, merit, promotion, etc) for the TAMs
- Interface with all related peer groups regularly, such as PS, Support, Engineering, to provide the optimal outcome for TAM accounts
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Puppet
- Minimum 10+ years managing customer-facing services teams in similar roles (TAMs, Service Delivery Managers, Customer Experience Managers, etc)
- A working knowledge of the software industry; personal technical knowledge/experience would be an asset but not required.
- Previous experience building and managing teams around the world (US, EMEA, APAC)
- A high degree of comfort and demonstrated experience working with people across multiple time-zones and multiple cultures.
- Comfort travelling internationally (when required and COVID permitting)
- Previous experience working with Go-to-Market (Sales) teams, driving software adoption, consumption, expansion, and renewal business
- Excellent presentation skills to senior customer management level
- The ability to be a player-coach, stepping in to back up/support a TAM short term if required
- Ability to foster an organizational and cross-functional team environment, navigating across different departments to get things done via influence rather than control
We are hiring at various experience levels and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. If this seems like your dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!
- Visa Sponsorship
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Puppet’s core mission is to eliminate soul crushing work. We created the industry standard for managing infrastructure as code. And we didn’t stop there—our product portfolio has grown to help organizations automate across their entire software delivery lifecycle. With more than two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies using Puppet’s open source or commercial products, our code is helping power thousands of organizations across the world.
As the industry leader in DevOps solutions, we realize that our success is a collective effort; all made possible by the incredible people working here, our customers, partners, and Puppet community. Our culture is built on positivity, diversity, inclusivity and support—and we seek people who are resilient, entrepreneurial-minded, team players who continually strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello?
Learn more about Puppet by checking out the values we live by and the awesome benefits and perks we offer employees!
Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact +1-877-575-9775 for assistance.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Translation and Digital Communications AnalystAdvertised on behalf of :Location : Home BasedApplication Deadline : 10-Aug-21 (Midnight New York, USA)Time left : 15d 7h 53mType of Contract : IPSA (Regular)Post Level : IPSA-9Languages Required : English FrenchStarting Date :(date w
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be managing a portfolio of clients who use our MasterSpec, MasterWorks, and e-SPECS specifications writing software. In this role you will be the “face” of Deltek, as you will be the first point of contact for any questions
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket Customer Support!Do you have a Ticket Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
At Deltek, we deliver software and information solutions that enable superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration. In this role, you will be providing application support for Deltek’s Vison and Vantagepoint solutions, which are built specifically fo
About the job: Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave's complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from.
Job SummaryThis role is will assist in the development of the enterprise business architecture (EBA), which represents the requirements, principles and models for the enterprise's people, financials, processes and organizational structure. This position will work with a range of.
Marketing ExperienceWe are looking for a technical customer support manager to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to learn marketing analytics technology, interact with unique successful customers of ours, and be able to impact our future direction with collected
Who is CarAdvise:CarAdvise is an emerging marketplace that is changing the way consumers maintain and service their vehicles. Let's face it, getting car care is a hassle and is not a trusted industry. Our online platform makes car care an easier, more trustworthy and affordable p
Service Desk Technician Level 3The Service Desk Technician Level 3 shall:1. Provide customer or technical support by collecting trouble tickets, analyzing issues,carrying out solutions, escalating issues, and tracking to completion.2. Be experienced with supporting IT desktop inf
DescriptionWe are looking for mid-to-senior Salesforce Administrators with demonstrated experience providing technical analysis, implementation, and delivery of key revenue strategies. This position will contribute to both daily tactical work and strategic initiatives for our cus