Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and well being of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.
This is a consultant position will report to the Solutions Engineering Staff Manager and will be in the tasked with automating and optimizing the overall workflow for our electronic bonding (ebond) process with our LEC ebonding program via Salesforce Service Cloud integration. The goal is to increase our ability to ebond with Local Exchange Carriers (LEC).
The administrator role will work closely with Windstream functional leaders and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes including: Customer Care and Service Assurance Functions, Scripting, Workflows, Chat, and other needs as the arise. This role will primarily support a customer facing support team and is actively standing up the Service Cloud environment to support these roles (service cloud, case management, knowledge, chatter). This role’s requirements will be equal parts SF admin and analyst and will be required to execute day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and lead projects to improve interactions.
- Define process and standards for automation into automation support systems.
- Define process and standards for the inventory management system support.
- Expected to learn and understand OSS/BSS system interactions related to customer records and services to isolate and resolve process and system gaps causing issues with customer monitoring, life cycle management, and repair automation platforms.
- Expected to learn how to build flows in Service Cloud flow builder to support automation efforts for LEC Bonding.
- Design a process for automation of data integrity fix of records that enable ebonds
- Design a process complete E2E LEC process for communication and integrate with Optimus Maximus automation
- Create new ebond opportunities for our broadband providers
- Build stories and coordinate the prioritization through business units as needed.
- Conduct Analytics analysis against automation to opportunities for higher impact.
- Conduct Stand-up calls with business partners
- Support junior team members in continued education of Windstream systems and process.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and da Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements, dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Develop, execute, and monitor flows in Service Cloud.
- Assist in design and lead implementation of new automation, including partnering with software development teams
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Administrator
- Working knowledge of Chatter, Communities, and other Salesforce applications
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud/Service Cloud best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with telecom processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: