Director - Customer Success East Region
About the Role:
The Director of Customer Success is a customer-facing role aligned to our large and mid-market enterprise customer segment, driving customer value and success through optimal utilization of Windstream’s products and services. This is accomplished by ensuring customers realize and experience value from Windstream, monitoring indicators of customer health, addressing customer concerns, and helping them better use our technology/products to meet their corporate goals and objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Become the trusted advisor for your team of Customer Success Managers and Windstream customers
- Lead team of Customer Service Managers to build a deep understanding of their customers’ needs and turn them into expert users of Windstream’s products and services
- Collaborate with operations and sales teams, making sure workflows are in place to ensure customers are satisfied
- Respond to inquiries from customers and handle escalations
- Proactively touch base with Customer Service Managers and customers
- Work with recurring and one-time outcome focused services packages providing strategic advice as well as help to plan and build marketing campaigns
- Share thought leadership with customers based on needs resulting in strengthened customer trust
- Keep accurate records, including documented customer service actions and discussions.
- Manage risks to customers’ success, identify root causes, define, and activate solutions, and deploy cross-functional support to resolve
- Confer with customers and engineering partners to assess solution needs, determine system requirements, and manage customer relations by soliciting and capturing feedback and evaluating the data we receive
Do You Have?
- Experience working with large and medium enterprise customers
- Experience leading team
- Experience in collaborating and guiding cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Service Delivery)
- An ability to drive team and customer success
- Effective and confident decision-making skills based on business and financial principles
- Strong training / presentation skills.
- Ability to work closely with the customer and effectively negotiate directly with the customer and internally on their behalf
- Experience presenting or communicating in a professional environment
- Resourceful problem solving, organized and process-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and structured environment
- A good understanding of software and technology solutions
- Ability to convey complicated ideas to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Analytical thinking
- An extraordinary understanding of customer service, success, and inbound marketing standard methodologies
Job RequirementsDesired Qualifications: College degree and 8 years professional level experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience; or 12 years professional level related experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience desired.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Translation and Digital Communications AnalystAdvertised on behalf of :Location : Home BasedApplication Deadline : 10-Aug-21 (Midnight New York, USA)Time left : 15d 7h 53mType of Contract : IPSA (Regular)Post Level : IPSA-9Languages Required : English FrenchStarting Date :(date w
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be managing a portfolio of clients who use our MasterSpec, MasterWorks, and e-SPECS specifications writing software. In this role you will be the “face” of Deltek, as you will be the first point of contact for any questions
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket Customer Support!Do you have a Ticket Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
At Deltek, we deliver software and information solutions that enable superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration. In this role, you will be providing application support for Deltek’s Vison and Vantagepoint solutions, which are built specifically fo
About the job: Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave's complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from.
Manager, Market Research & Customer InsightsRight Networks delivers the most complete and proven accounting platform in the industry combining the #1 rated cloud hosting platform for accounting and tax applications, the #1 rated accounting firm outsourced IT service, industry
Headquarters: New York, United States URL: https://omnipresent.comWhy?With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast! We need someone who can onboard our rapidly growing client base across US.What?You wi
At HomeLister we are on a mission to transform home selling into a simple, enjoyable and fairly priced transaction. The average home seller pays 30% of their equity in brokerage commissions - beyond expensive. HomeLister is remaking the $60bn a year real estate industry into an o
Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada URL: https://contentfly.com/About the jobContentFly (YC W21) is building "the" AI-driven platform for producing great content. We're a team of top performers from world class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other
As a Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting with program development, optimization opportunities, and possible testing activities. Provides reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc analyses with solid insights and timely recommendations.Drives analysis of marketing campaig
More jobs by this company
Responsible for meeting customer needs through application development, deployment and life-cycle management, specializing in Windstream’s quoting and product catalog applications. Includes development initiatives, implementation, configuration and deployment of custom appl
Description - ExternalWindstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.This is a key position in the IT Applications organi