Job TitleCustomer Success Manager (Technical Account Manager) - Home Based
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Customer Success Manager (Technical Account Manager) supports strategic relationships with customers by ensuring that those with Software Agreements receive the full value of the contract entitlements. The Technical Account Manager is responsible for advising customers on how to plan the delivery of their entitlements along with the benefits and impact of executing on them. This role is responsible for maintaining the relationship within their assigned accounts to include interactions with hospital executives, Physicians, Clinicians, and administrative staff. The Customer Success Manager has responsibility for planning, guiding and initiating software upgrades for their assigned accounts with Software Maintenance Agreements. In addition, they work with Service, Field and BIU Marketing Leadership in improving processes and value.
You are responsible for (but not limited to):
- Act as the software agreement primary point of contact to the customer for assigned account(s).
- Collaborate with customer and sales teams to ensure timely agreement renewals.
- Maintain high quality oral and written communications with internal and external customers regarding the software agreements, their entitlements, and benefits
- Act as an advocate on the customer's behalf to ensure a positive Customer Experience through the lifecycle of the software agreement.
- Lead and deliver review meetings to share demonstrated achievements with proof point evidence to the customer and internal teams throughout the lifecycle of the agreement.
- Propose and drive continuous improvement of software agreement process and procedures.
- Drive product knowledge, increase adoption and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Recognize opportunities and work proactively with sales and service teams to expand and renew agreements.
- Take ownership of customer issues and drive to effective and timely resolution
- Effectively manage commitments and expectations of both Philips and the customer around entitlements to ensure customer satisfaction as defined by the business and customer.
- Manage and support all operational aspects of software agreements at assigned accounts. Communicate and coordinate with appropriate internal functions for support.
- Monitor and drive upgrade schedules with service team to meet software and service entitlement commitments and requirements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You are a part of
The Solutions Delivery organization collaborates closely with the business, markets, and transformation teams as a part of the Accelerate program that drives sustainable improvements of solution delivery capabilities across Philips. This will unlock business opportunities, contributing to our strategic ambition to grow Solutions to become 35% of our revenue by 2030.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline is highly preferred
- 3+ years working in healthcare, knowledge of the hospital environment and workflows is highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in successful customer relationship management
- Proven ability to collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple assignments/tasks.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt to customer requirements.
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
OverviewSUMMARY:Executes the steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Builds customer and Associate relationships, delivers high level of customer service to all. Supports Branch Manag
Hours: Pacific Time - 9:00am-6:00pm (PST).Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the qualit
Checkmarx is looking for a talented and an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) to lead the activity with our strategic accounts in North America.The TAM will work as part of the Global Services team. The Global Services team is responsible for successful customer adoption
Translation and Digital Communications AnalystAdvertised on behalf of :Location : Home BasedApplication Deadline : 10-Aug-21 (Midnight New York, USA)Time left : 15d 7h 53mType of Contract : IPSA (Regular)Post Level : IPSA-9Languages Required : English FrenchStarting Date :(date w
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be managing a portfolio of clients who use our MasterSpec, MasterWorks, and e-SPECS specifications writing software. In this role you will be the “face” of Deltek, as you will be the first point of contact for any questions
About the Company:Celebrating the 36th year of serving our customers in the equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the ro
Job Reference 21-0186Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Support Consultant - D365 Finance role provides functional appli
A GENER8TOR PROGRAMCompany: gener8torTitle: Corporate Innovation Manager (Full Time)Website: gener8tor.comContact Email: email@example.comLocation: Remote, US BasedSalary: $45-$55kDescription Requirementsgener8tor is a turnkey platform for the creative economy thatconnects st
About Our OpportunityAbout AVEVAAVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical an