Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our consulting and software implementation team with specialization in Workforce Management (WFM), Time & Labor Management (TLM), and Time & Attendance (T&A).
As a Sability Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of the UKG (Kronos') Workforce Central and Dimensions software solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however, knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as Data Import/Export, System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
- Lead requirements gathering meetings
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
- Create and maintain requirements documentation
- Configure system components to meet customer requirements
- Participate in testing cycles
- Deliver training to administrators and end users
- Transition of customers to customer support
- Minimum 2 years’ experience implementing Time & Attendance / Workforce Management software solutions such as Kronos Workforce Central, Kronos Workforce Ready, Novatime, ADP eTime, Workbrain / Infor WFM, UTA, UTM, ADP ezLabor, WorkforceNow, Workforce Software, Empower, Dayforce, Time Centre, Nettime Solutions, ePay Celayix, Cybershift, etc.
- Client-facing customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multi-task between different projects and clients
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Time and Labor implementation experience
- Hands-on UKG Dimensions training provided, if accredited WFD is not already obtained
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Organize and strategize project execution and customer management needs. Producers manage their projects and customers, and guide project strategy alongside their Creative and Engineering Leads during discovery and ideation.The OpportunityModern Tribe is looking for a talented an
Job ResponsibilitiesJob Description:Provides remote response and on-site advanced level software support to analyze, troubleshoot and manage tool down escalations and provide performance improvements solutions for semiconductor processing equipment in a clean room environment at.
.Summary of the role:Are you the next Sales Enablement Manager we are looking for?You will work cross functionally to equip team members with the skills, knowledge and content to use tools, build relationships and drive customer results in support of Amadeus Hospitality's revenue
As the Business Operations Specialist you will be essential to the company as we grow in size and organizational complexity to support our Mission while we simultaneously advance the core Great Expectations open-source product and begin building a SaaS offering.Reporting directly
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryCustomer Success GroupJob DetailsMuleSoft is the leader in implementing API networks by connecting data, devices, and app
Float, the world’s leading resource planner, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help our Asia-Pacific customers succeed and gather feedback on how we can improve.We’re a team of people living our best remote work lives. From New York to Melbourne, Canada
About Smart AccessSmart Access offers retailers a new learning model to train and reskill frontline workers faster, more effectively, and at scale. Our location-aware frontline training platform runs on workers’ mobile devices to deliver training that is tailored to the exa
More jobs by this company
Location: RemoteJob Description:Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.Job Description:Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HCM/UltiPro consulting and software implementati