Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology (WWT) strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team.
Why should you join the Customer Experience - Software Lifecycle team?
WWT's CX - Software Lifecycle team is focused on our customers first, partnering with them to ensure we understand their goals, then applying the efforts necessary to achieve those goals. It is a rewarding way to ensure that our relationships continue foster quality business outcomes and our customers view us as their strategic advisors.
CX is also a thriving area of growth for many companies who are making the shift from transactional sales models to supporting recurring revenue. Customer Experience has become a key driver to ensuring that any customer who commits to a contract with a vendor sees success and continues to renew that business. This industry trend towards recurring revenue models makes WWT Customer Experience - Software Lifecycle an area of great opportunity for potential candidates.
What will you be doing?
To be successful in this role you should:
- Be able to create and present content to C-suite and/or customer-facing executives
- Be highly organized with the ability to easily toggle between tasks and areas of focus
- Be a self-starter, comfortable working within an ambiguous and quickly changing environment
- Be able to solve problems quickly and take a "common sense" approach to challenges
- Be capable to work independently and evaluate where and how your day-to-day efforts should focus
- Be eager to learn and approach the position and responsibilities with ongoing agility
- Be a problem-solver with an anticipatory mindset that is able to quickly identify needs and desired outcomes
- Be tenacious and have a "by any means necessary" attitude
- Serve as primary contact for our Clients, Field Sales, and all internal teams for EA or Subscription activities
- Creation of an adoption and consumption strategy for one or more clients based on the assigned list of customers
- Manage all aspects of client requests in order to drive consumption with full engagement with WWT delivery departments
- Document all activity in a Customer Success Roadmap
- Engage with our OEM partners to achieve expertise around assigned OEM's products, people, and processes
- Plan and facilitate customer health checks, quarterly success reviews, and workshops
- Lead quarterly success reviews and deliver consumption reporting to offer customer insights into their current business outcomes and ROI
- Partnering with all areas of WWT to ensure our customers are exposed to services and value throughout the term or lifecycle
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in the fields of Customer Success, Sales, BD, Project Management, Operations, IT, or Business Analysis
- High level understanding of Cisco Enterprise Agreements, products and solutions
- Experience supporting and engaging customers within the PubSec market is preferred
- Experience supporting and working within Cisco licensing models and Smart Accounts is helpful
- Ability to solve problems quickly and take a "common sense" approach to challenges
- Capability to perform comfortably within an ambiguous and quickly changing environment
- Experience dealing with all levels of Corporate structure
- Strong internal motivation and passion for learning
- Strong project or process development skills
- Experience dealing with all levels of Corporate structure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Critical thinker with a common-sense skillset
- Undergraduate Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience \
20% Nationwide Travel required
Want to learn more about Customer Success? Check us out on our platform:
Customer Success - WWT
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT - it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Preferred Locations: MO, IL, CO, DC, NY, AZ, SC, and potentially others.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
OverviewSUMMARY:Executes the steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Builds customer and Associate relationships, delivers high level of customer service to all. Supports Branch Manag
Hours: Pacific Time - 9:00am-6:00pm (PST).Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the qualit
Checkmarx is looking for a talented and an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) to lead the activity with our strategic accounts in North America.The TAM will work as part of the Global Services team. The Global Services team is responsible for successful customer adoption
Translation and Digital Communications AnalystAdvertised on behalf of :Location : Home BasedApplication Deadline : 10-Aug-21 (Midnight New York, USA)Time left : 15d 7h 53mType of Contract : IPSA (Regular)Post Level : IPSA-9Languages Required : English FrenchStarting Date :(date w
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be managing a portfolio of clients who use our MasterSpec, MasterWorks, and e-SPECS specifications writing software. In this role you will be the “face” of Deltek, as you will be the first point of contact for any questions
About the Company:Celebrating the 36th year of serving our customers in the equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the ro
Job Reference 21-0186Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Support Consultant - D365 Finance role provides functional appli
A GENER8TOR PROGRAMCompany: gener8torTitle: Corporate Innovation Manager (Full Time)Website: gener8tor.comContact Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLocation: Remote, US BasedSalary: $45-$55kDescription Requirementsgener8tor is a turnkey platform for the creative economy thatconnects st
About Our OpportunityAbout AVEVAAVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical an
More jobs by this company
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a
Why WWT?Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology (WWT) strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission
Why Work at WWT?WWT Application Services designs, builds, and delivers, custom applications for customers including digital experiences for web, native mobile, and beyond. Working together with agile delivery teams to simplify the complex, our UX team members are relentless in th