About the job:
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave's complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
In this part-time role you will get to help our customers continually love Weave by being their superhero in answering the basics on how Weave works. We will train you on how to triage, direct, and manage customer requests for both product and technical support. You will partner with your peers and other teams to resolve customer problems in a timely, efficient manner while providing superior customer service.
- Answer incoming calls and quickly assess (within five minutes or less) if you can resolve their issue. If not, then using your knowledge and resources transfer to the right team to get the issue fully resolved.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment 5 days a week working between 20-29 hours each week.
- Ability to multi-task to drive an amazing customer experience that makes our customers smile.
- Resolve issues with basic troubleshooting.
- Save the day for our customers.
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Support / Customer Service experience.
- Must live in the state of UT
- Passionate about helping the customer. Must be positive, attentive and demonstrate the ability to do what's necessary to get the situation resolved.
- Strong phone presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be communicating with customers through phone, chat and/or email channels.
- Basic understanding of Weave software products (desktop & mobile).
- Background in technology: Must have solid computer skills, and ability to adapt and learn technology quickly.
- Experience working with browsers, spreadsheets, and text documents.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic customer issues.
- Must be hungry to learn, caring towards others, and creative in your problem solving.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Monday to Friday
- Are you currently located in Utah?
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
OverviewSUMMARY:Executes the steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Builds customer and Associate relationships, delivers high level of customer service to all. Supports Branch Manag
Hours: Pacific Time - 9:00am-6:00pm (PST).Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the qualit
Checkmarx is looking for a talented and an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) to lead the activity with our strategic accounts in North America.The TAM will work as part of the Global Services team. The Global Services team is responsible for successful customer adoption
Translation and Digital Communications AnalystAdvertised on behalf of :Location : Home BasedApplication Deadline : 10-Aug-21 (Midnight New York, USA)Time left : 15d 7h 53mType of Contract : IPSA (Regular)Post Level : IPSA-9Languages Required : English FrenchStarting Date :(date w
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be managing a portfolio of clients who use our MasterSpec, MasterWorks, and e-SPECS specifications writing software. In this role you will be the “face” of Deltek, as you will be the first point of contact for any questions
About the Company:Celebrating the 36th year of serving our customers in the equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the ro
Job Reference 21-0186Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Support Consultant - D365 Finance role provides functional appli
A GENER8TOR PROGRAMCompany: gener8torTitle: Corporate Innovation Manager (Full Time)Website: gener8tor.comContact Email: email@example.comLocation: Remote, US BasedSalary: $45-$55kDescription Requirementsgener8tor is a turnkey platform for the creative economy thatconnects st
About Our OpportunityAbout AVEVAAVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical an