Description & Requirements
DescriptionUKG is seeking a customer focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our Select Services Team. Select Services strives to deliver exceptional quality service through the life cycle of our customer partnership. A part of the Payment Services Launch Team, this person is the primary PS implementation project contact who completes tasks and coordinates with the other internal partners implementing the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the tax, garnishment and employee pay implementation deliverables through the life of the project.
- Manages projects that range from low to medium complexity and handles escalations of the same level.
- Handles specific implementation tasks such as bank setup and testing, garnishment testing, the collection of customer authorization documentation and sign offs.
- May encompass the Level I Implementation responsibilities.
- Maintain close and consistent communication with customers, internal business partners and third parties to ensure all activities for the PS implementation are completed in conjunction with the other USG products and services to meet target launch dates.
- Using Payment Services implementation methodology, coordinate all aspects of the Payment Services launch assignments and ensure compliant customer set up prior to activation.
- Develop a positive relationship with each customer. Set clear expectations, communication potential consequences and hold customers accountable. Partner with customer to resolve concerns in a timely manner.
- Prepare customers for their responsibilities once they are live and transitioned to Customer Support.
- Work on stretch assignments and other duties as assigned.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a position where you supported and managed a base of clients and was responsible for their satisfaction with the service provided
- AA degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent work experience
- Excellent relationship building skills. Strong ability to effectively work through conflict, deliver bad news, and hold clients/partners accountable while maintaining a positive relationship with them
- Manage multiple competing priorities with tight deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Manage projects in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments.
- Self-starter, who seeks out what they need rather than waiting for it to be delivered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or Google applications
- 1-2+ years’ USA payroll, and multi-state and local tax filing experience
- 1-2+ years’ service implementation experience
- Process/operational excellence experience is a plus
- Previous experience with SaaS based customer data profiling, configuration and data updates
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation is desirable
Corporate overviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Organize and strategize project execution and customer management needs. Producers manage their projects and customers, and guide project strategy alongside their Creative and Engineering Leads during discovery and ideation.The OpportunityModern Tribe is looking for a talented an
Job ResponsibilitiesJob Description:Provides remote response and on-site advanced level software support to analyze, troubleshoot and manage tool down escalations and provide performance improvements solutions for semiconductor processing equipment in a clean room environment at.
MissionAs a Cloud Support Engineer you will be responsible for assessing the nature of product or service issues and resolving support problems for customers and partners through support tickets, live chat, and occasional voice calls. Don’t let the word “Support&rdquo
Summary of the role:Are you the next Systems Engineer we are looking for?You will be reporting to the local Site ManagerYou will manage all continuing Airport IT operations at airport site and supports installed systems including responsibility for ensuring the successful continu
.Summary of the role:Are you the next Sales Enablement Manager we are looking for?You will work cross functionally to equip team members with the skills, knowledge and content to use tools, build relationships and drive customer results in support of Amadeus Hospitality's revenue
More jobs by this company
Description & RequirementsDescriptionWorking in a live-call support environment, the Triage Technical Support Engineer assists UKG customers with hardware/software issues on our Workforce Telestaff solution. The Sr Technical Support Engineer is expected to deliver high-qualit
Description & RequirementsDescriptionProviding front-line support to our growing customer base for our Business Intelligence analytical product suite, powered by Cognos Analytics. This position requires strong oral and written communication skills that are delivered via e-mai
Description & RequirementsDescriptionUKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement UKGPro, our award-winning HRMS/Payroll offering. As a Sr Solution Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high-quality, complete implem
Description & RequirementsDescriptionEmployee Self Service (ESS) is an exciting division of Ultimate Kronos Group which continues to experience incredible growth! If you are interested in taking your career to the next level by utilizing and enhancing your software implementa
Description & RequirementsDescriptionUltimate Kronos Group is seeking individuals who have a passion for providing world-class customer service. In this Rapid Response Professional role, you will work 29 hours per week from your home office. You will be part of a team support
Description & RequirementsDescriptionJob Summary:As a Senior System Consultant, you will be called on to perform various roles during the course of the post-live cycle for our customers all while maintaining World Class Customer Service. Certain projects will warrant you to p
Description & RequirementsDescriptionCloud Database (PostgreSQL/EnterpriseDB PPAS) Administrator is responsible for overseeing the database administration functions of Cloud Operations. This position is responsible for database implementation as well as maintenance of Postgre
Description & RequirementsDescriptionUKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to partner in the implementation of UKGPro, our award-winning HRMS/Payroll offering. As a Post Launch Optimization Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible f
Description & RequirementsDescriptionThis position is for our Payment Service Post Live Implementation team. This role provides support for new projects. Builds customer tax profiles and inputs beginning tax balances using supplied documentation and/or through customer commun
Description & RequirementsDescriptionA Time Product Specialist in UKG Pro Time & Attendance provides world class expertise to our customers while supporting their UKG Pro Time and Attendance product. You play a key role in supporting our comprehensive Time & Attendanc
Description & RequirementsDescriptionUKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement UKG Pro, our award-winning HRMS/Payroll offering. As a Solution Consultant (SC), you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high-quality, complete imp