Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Director, Revenue/Sales Operations to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
- You live on the edge of technology and have a deep belief that it will solve the world’s problems.
- You are always at the ready with a meaningful and clear strategy to achieve your objectives.
- You know that no matter how good your plans are, without the support of the team, you will fail.
- You believe that the only real way to succeed is getting real product in the hands of real people.
- You balance the three key items for a leader; vision, execution, and measurement.
- You have a strong ability to develop individuals into a spectacular and efficient team.
- You love to solve problems and are always excited about tackling the next challenge.
What You’ll Do:
The Director, Revenue Operations will be responsible for leading a team of analysts to scale all of Formstack’s processes and systems relating to sales productivity and performance analytics and will report to the CFO. The role will collaborate extensively across teams to develop strategies, analytics, and policies for Formstack’s customer acquisition, customer support and retention, sales, sales compensation, and reporting operations and will play a significant role in optimizing our processes and leading strategic efforts to drive and retain revenue.
How You Will Succeed:
- The successful candidate will:
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of analysts and specialists who are responsible for various operations functions, including systems management (Salesforce.com as well as various supporting tools), sales and sales leadership support, and analysis of customer trends and insights
- Partner with Sales, Finance, and CX leadership to report and analyze revenue progress, productivity metrics, and expectations - including the design and optimization of sales teams, roles, responsibilities, rules of engagement, and system performance
- Coordinate efforts related to target setting, sales compensation planning/tracking/reporting across Formstack’s revenue departments including direct sales, partner/channel sales, and customer success and support.
- Administer and scale Formstack’s sales and CX systems, processes, policies, analytics, and calculation operations to ensure accurate and timely reporting and payment of sales/CX incentive compensation
- Provide proactive guidance to optimize and scale key business operations and systems to enable internal and external efficiencies in a hyper-growth environment
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast, pipeline, and performance metrics reports and provide insights and predictive trend analyses for sales management, including regular briefings to go-to-market stakeholders on sales deal win-loss competitive trends.
What/Who We’re Looking For:
You must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment AND:
- Assertive and results-oriented: takes responsibility for quality deliverables and outcomes and can be trusted to accomplish things on their own
- Clear communicator, and able to prioritize well and articulate why they'd prioritize a set of projects or goals in a certain way
- Extensive expertise with Salesforce.com and related software tools is a must-ideally has successfully made major improvements or re-designs to a prior company's Salesforce or other CRM ecosystem
- Able to distill useful insights out of sales trends and data that prove impactful to the business; doesn't just "report the news"
- Proven track record of building or developing successful teams underneath them
- Familiar with Formstack
- Experience working remotely
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies
Experience includes development of sales strategy:
- redesigning books of business or go-to-market approaches
- identifying key market segments or opportunities
- creating "battle cards" or similar sales collateral
Salary Range: $90,000-110,000 base (USD) + Bonus
This position is available via remote work or based out of one of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket Customer Support!Do you have a Ticket Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket and Moderation Customer Support!Do you have a Ticket and Moderation Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is.
Overview:This is a mid-level position responsible for processing all release of medical records information requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service. In addition to the duties and res
Dear Future Project Manager,Do you enjoy collaborating with a variety of talented people? Are you comfortable taking on new challenges and asking (lots of) questions? Is your philosophy on process responsive to each unique assignment? If so, keep reading!Do you compete with your.
Headquarters: Troy, Michigan URL: https://bankjoy.comThe Role Our company is growing fast! We have tripled revenue in the last six months and our company size has more than quadrupled. We are looking to add a seasoned Senior Sales Executive to the team that wants to be
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.As a Ca
Who We Need: You are extremely professional and have outstanding communication skills.You have the ability to learn and apply work processes and use software tools like Microsoft AX & CRM.You are accurate and thorough with your work and enjoy working with others.Given these skill
Description:SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking to add to our Sales Team in the Carolinas! The main purpose of the role is to accelerate the presence of SoundOff Signal in the specified territory by designi
The GHX Strategic Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for selling complex supply chain software solutions into the healthcare community. The SAE determines the overall account planning and management of their customer base within specified net new and existing key accounts to.
More jobs by this company
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.We are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer to help us accomplish this mission!Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and.
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us accomplish this mission!Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work ac
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.We are looking for an SVP of Customer Experience to help us accomplish this mission!Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live a
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to help us accomplish this mission!Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work a