More about ikaun
ikaun is a world-class experience management platform for the legal services industry. Built based on the needs of business development, marketing, and knowledge management, ikaun offers a unique solution for streamlining how experience is discovered, shared, and reused by business development and fee earners. Our mission--to create an ever-evolving knowledge set of experience that is always current and easily reused when cross-selling, staffing, and generating pitches and proposals.
Customer Success Lead
Under the direction of the Vice President of Operations, the Customer Success Lead is the face of ikaun to our clients. You are required to have an amazing client-facing presence based on empathy, diplomacy, and technical expertise. You are responsible for all client implementation of ikaun's suite of products including our on-premise products(Pulse, The Firm Directory) and ikaun's flagship software as a service offering.
The Customer Success Lead will be responsible for partnering closely with our clients and executive stakeholders across the globe to drive product implementations and world-class customer support. The person in this role will oversee and provide guidance to our clients on configuring our products to meet their specific requirements, consult on the best approach to achieving their requirements and be responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader that goes above and beyond to deliver an excellent customer experience and lead our clients in their implementations of Pulse, The Firm Directory and ikaun.
Customer Success Lead Responsibilities:
- Manage customer support requests via our Zendesk ticketing system
- Troubleshoot technical issues our clients have that range from basic networking issues(DNS, Load Balancing, etc) to security(Services Accounts, Database Access) and product specific configuration issues
- Collaborate with product engineering on client issues that require potential product changes
- Reports all issues encountered by clients during implementation
- Ensure tickets are resolved quickly and proactively
- Run client implementations as projects engaging with various technical and non-technical stakeholders at our clients
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Implementing best practices, governance and standards (enforcing project methodologies)
- Researches, evaluates and documents IT centric, real world business solutions
- Researches and evaluates third-party tools and assists in the development of buy-verses-build options
Client Success Lead Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience working in client facing support role
- 5-10 years of project management experience, focusing on IT solutions
- Capable in SQL Server and Windows Server enviroments
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to deal with many projects in various stages of negotiation, design, construction, and maintenance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
The Customer Success Lead will be offered competitive pay and great benefits, which include health benefits, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and time off, paid training opportunities and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,331.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Are you familiar with writing SQL statements?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket Customer Support!Do you have a Ticket Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket and Moderation Customer Support!Do you have a Ticket and Moderation Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is.
Overview:This is a mid-level position responsible for processing all release of medical records information requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service. In addition to the duties and res
Dear Future Project Manager,Do you enjoy collaborating with a variety of talented people? Are you comfortable taking on new challenges and asking (lots of) questions? Is your philosophy on process responsive to each unique assignment? If so, keep reading!Do you compete with your.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob DetailsAs an Integrations Developer, you will be working multi-functionally with business doma
Remote friendly position!About Our CultureFMG Suite began 10 years ago and now has 300+ (and growing!) employees connected across the globe. We embrace a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and focus on a healthy work/life balance. We value collaboration and open, thoughtful co
Uplift is the virtual world of the future, founded on the principles of being positive and spreading gratitude, that serves an interconnected and creative experience to support an entire economy and all kinds of livelihood and global commerce.The Technical Support Specialist for.
InfoTrack is committed to hiring the best talent anywhere in the United States. Unless the job requires presence in an office, new and existing employees can choose to work entirely from home or all or part of the time from an office (in NYC, Chicago, Denver, or the Bay Area). We
ECM/Document Imaging System Support Engineer Precision Document Imaging (www.precisiondi.com) has provided innovative document management solutions to its valued customers since 2001. PDI provides hardware, software, and services to help businesses manage information more efficie