Organize and strategize project execution and customer management needs. Producers manage their projects and customers, and guide project strategy alongside their Creative and Engineering Leads during discovery and ideation.
Modern Tribe is looking for a talented and experienced producer to join our agency team. The Producer role at Modern Tribe organizes and strategizes project execution and customer management needs. This requires a broad understanding of business strategy, software/website development, and technology. If you have experience Overseeing the lifecycle of multiple projects, from inception to launch and beyond and have executed projects between 100k – 1M+ for world renowned brands we hope to hear from you.
More than delivery
Your primary responsibility is to organize and strategize project execution and customer management needs. We pride ourselves on our projects arriving on time, on scope, on budget with a happy team and customer. You will create confidence through organization and oversee communication.
Oversee the lifecycle of multiple projects, from inception to launch and beyond. Create and maintain project plans, budget reports, and identify and work with the team to mitigate project risks and resolve project issues.
Translate requirements into executable plans that adhere to both timeline and budget. Review and sign off on features, sprint demos, and prototypes. Set expectations for the team in terms of project timing and prioritization of tasks.
Work with other team leads and the Delivery Team to resource projects appropriately. Translate requirements into executable plans that adhere to both timeline and budget.
Create and own the project roadmap, backlog and sprint plans, and work with team members to estimate features.
Own the customer relationship, along with your Creative Lead and Technical Lead, steering the client through the project lifecycle and setting expectations.
Modern Tribe is committed to a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We foster an environment of collaboration, open engagement, fairness and respect regardless of differences in age, race, ability, national origin, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Specific skills and proficiencies
For this role specifically, you should feel comfortable wrangling a chaotic digital media project into an organized one. You should ask lots of questions and feel a need to. We are hoping you will not just project manage, but understand the project, the business goals and engage in the technology enough to be able to anticipate scope, budget and timeline challenges.
- Strong communication and/or experience working as part of a remote team
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, with a methodical approach to all tasks
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Fluent English speaker
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience working as a PM, ideally on a distributed web design / dev team
- Experience with agile and waterfall management styles
- Experience producing large CMS powered websites
- Experience with WordPress
- A whiz when it comes to online collaboration tools. You feel at home when we talk about Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, Google Docs, Dropbox, Jira, TeamGantt or any number of online PM tools
- Experience managing projects with budgets of at least $100k ($250k preferred)
- Understanding the lifecycle of digital projects
- Experience translating requirements into executable plans that adhere to both timeline and budget.
- Able to build, spec, and maintain a backlog
- Experience leading teams
- Working understanding of digital technologies (web and mobile)
- Deep and profound love for spreadsheets and documentation
- Comfort presenting and leading enterprise stakeholders
- Technical experience as a frontend or backend developer
- Experience with enterprise level web development projects
- Design Experience– UX, visual, or brand
- Business Analyst (gathering and documenting requirements) and/or UI/UX Wireframing experience.
- Experience with enterprise level web development and ecommerce projects
I get to work on interesting projects with kind, talented people. Very happy to be a part of this team!Nell Lindquist Team Lead
Work from anywhere and join our distributed team working across the globe. If your timezone is outside of US business hours, but you work at least 3-4+ hours of overlap each day, let’s chat. You should be fluent in English and just need a computer and a strong wifi signal to support daily video chats with the Tribe.
Pay range is commensurate with qualifications and experience between $50-$65/hour. We are currently looking for freelance contractors or part time employees about 20-25 hours a week for this gig.
We believe that distributed working is a way of life. We understand what it means to work remotely. We offer consistency in expectations, payment, and support. We believe in learning from each other and fostering personal growth. You can expect to learn a lot while working with us. Full time roles include a benefits package.
Who We Are
Modern Tribe, Inc. is a rapidly growing software & design company. We develop custom solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, government institutions and smaller growing organizations. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project. Our team is composed of talented employees and freelancers around North & South America (and a smattering across the globe).
Join our team
BEFORE APPLYING, please read this gig listing carefully. So many people seem to apply without actually reading it. Once you’ve read the listing in full, you’re ready to rock
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket Customer Support!Do you have a Ticket Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket and Moderation Customer Support!Do you have a Ticket and Moderation Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is.
Overview:This is a mid-level position responsible for processing all release of medical records information requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service. In addition to the duties and res
Dear Future Project Manager,Do you enjoy collaborating with a variety of talented people? Are you comfortable taking on new challenges and asking (lots of) questions? Is your philosophy on process responsive to each unique assignment? If so, keep reading!Do you compete with your.
Headquarters: Sofia URL: https://encharge.ioEncharge.io is a new but fast-growing startup that's quickly becoming one of the leading online software companies in the marketing automation space.We are looking to hire a full-time person to lead our customer success and support