To be successful in this role you will be managing complaints, suggestions and comments in queue, receiving and respond to client issues in a timely manner via email, fax, cases and telephone. You will also be responsible for timely follow up on requests to ensure resolution as well as ensuring complete tracking of client contact in database to build contact history, identify trends, facilitate relationship building and provide management and client reporting.
Other key responsibilities can include providing plan benefit override support at client request, providing feedback to Customer Care management on servicing incidents and developing service trends as well as partnering with Account Management team to ensure maximum client satisfaction and issue trending.
Scheduled Hours for this position: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm EST(Occasional need for scheduled overtime, weekend and holidays as determined by business need -EX: “Welcome Season”.)
- 1+ year of customer service experience.
- 1+ year of Call Center experience.
- 1+ year of health care industry experience.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Experience working with PeopleSafe, RXClaim, SalesForce, Moxie.
- Experience with plan designs and Client programs.
- Prior Medicare D Experience.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and.
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact.
Overview:Are you a Senior Software/Systems Architect who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!Responsibilities:Manages teams of system admins and can prioritize work and identify high.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Associate Product Manager (APM) for a Full-Time Direct Placement Position in the Property and Casualty Insurance domain. The APM is responsible for collaborating with the software developer, digital product managers,.
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively,.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for an experienced product owner to work with our Client Implementation development team. You will work with a talented team of developers to ensure that we deliver world class solutions to our clients.Moneyhub is a SaaS.
ResponsibilitiesAbout ClaromentisWe’re a well-established software development company with a passion for delighting customers, building beautiful intranets and expanding our platform with innovative functionality. Our core values are consistently focused.
VetsEZ is seeking a Project Manager to work with a government customer to support the IT program management and technical support teams.The candidate must reside within the continental US.Responsibilities:Create strategies and plans for interfaces for.
WarrCloud is the first-of-its-kind SaaS platform that automates warranty claims processing for franchise automotive dealerships and OEMs. If you have ever wanted to work for an exciting and fast-growing tech company in the automotive space then this.