Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
Finance has embarked on a multi-year Finance system transformation and therefore this role is integral to achieve success of business adoption throughout the program. In this role, you will actively partner with business groups within the organization to continuously optimize the functionality within Workday Financials and other Finance tools. This role is a blend of ensuring configuration meets business needs, managing projects to implement Workday functionality, and providing reporting and analytics.
Partner and support the Global Process Owner to define the functional execution of key business processes including the technology overlay/enablement of key process steps and process adoption.
- Act as a liaison between business and technology groups to ensure business project requirements are met with innovative and scalable technology solutions.
- Prescreen and qualify requests for changes/enhancements to process and/or technology enablement capabilities.
- Document existing Procure to Pay business processes, manage and analyze data, and recommend enhanced processes.
- Provide expertise based on previous experience with training and technical assistance, business process analysis, change management, and other performance improvement.
- Work in a team environment and provide business process management expertise to staff engagements and project work streams.
- Maintain inventory of Procure to Pay business processes and coordinate updates to the inventory working with the Finance Operations team.
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes, enhance quality of service and productivity, and communicate opportunities to Finance leadership.
- Develop and monitor scorecards and other tools to measure success of process improvement initiatives.
- Fully understands the impact of any proposed changes to the P2P process and is able to articulate this to the teams impacted.
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures necessary to support Finance processes.
- Stay abreast of leading practices for business process documentation and execution.
- Partner with functional teams to share continuous improvement best practices.
- Foster a process based culture by performing the following organizational processes: communication, customer relationship management, performance management, performance measurement, knowledge management, people development.
- Use feedback system to enhance business performance and organizational effectiveness.
Who You Are
Procurement/Supply Chain or equivalent degree qualification
- 5+ years relevant experience in a Procure-to-pay (P2P) process improvement role preferably within a Shared Service Centre or multinational corporation in a software or technology company
- Experience with Workday Financials, Procure to Pay (or) Procurement software packages such as Oracle, SAP, Netsuite.
- Previous experience of driving transformational change in large organisations using process design methodologies, practices and tools such as Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Experience with systems implementations (e.g., Workday, Coupa, Concur, web apps, and reporting & analytics).
- Ability to work independently & within a team environment.
- Highly motivated individual who can follow through and work with minimal supervision or direction.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of senior stakeholder management, influence and alignment. Strong Influencing skills from operational staff, through the middle and up to senior management levels.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Who we are
Salary Range Disclaimer
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 92,000 - 138,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.THE OPPORTUNITY:As a S
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to be based anywhere in Europe.Reporting to the Director of Implementation Services, the Project Manager w
Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator in cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don’t take our word for it—read what analysts like Gartner and Nucleus Research have to say about us.Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud busi
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance
Technical Support Consultant, North AmericaProphecy International is an Australian-based multinational that develops software used by large and complex organizations worldwide. We design and develop software and bring it to the world through our global business partner channel in
The NEXUS Customer Success Manager (CSM) is assigned to customers once the deal is closed. CSMs ensure that customers understand and experience the value of Altium’s NEXUS solution. The CSM enables the customer’s successful deployment of NEXUS, and ensures they are pr
SVT Robotics enables companies to integrate and deploy industrial robotics without the need for custom code. That’s a game changer in the world of robotics! It means we’ve cracked the code for our clients to rapidly deploy automation technology, transform their busine
Company DescriptionAre you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments.
More jobs by this company
Your JobThis role sits within the SMB Ads Optimization Team. At Indeed, SMB Ads are sponsored jobs created by employers that are looking for the right candidates in Indeed’s marketplace. We decide which sponsored jobs will be presented to job seekers in different channels b
Your JobOne of our core principles is a dedication to data-driven decision-making. To do that well, we need product scientists with a strong product sensibility to work alongside our product managers and technical leads to support Indeed Ads product.Our Product Science team is a.
Your JobThe Experimentation Platform team builds and maintains Indeed's A/B Experiments platform with tools supporting the implementation, planning, execution, and conclusion of experiments. Experimentation and data-driven decision-making are core to Indeed’s product develo
Your JobAs a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for assessing and advocating high quality across an increasing amount of customized user experiences while maximizing the engineering velocity of deployed changes. Along with UX, Product, and Segment Managers, you a
Your JobIndeed is seeking an Application Security Engineer who is passionate about how applications are designed, built, and exploited - products that scale to tens of millions of page views a day with over 250 million unique visitors per month and over 30 global offices. This ro
Your JobThe Indeed Analytics and Recommendations team is looking to hire an experienced front end software engineer to take ownership of design intensive features. Indeed Analytics and Recommendations team maintains the current employers’ analytics experience for Indeed cus
Your JobThe Indeed Analytics and Recommendations team is looking to hire an experienced backend software engineer to take ownership of design intensive features. We maintain the current employers’ analytics experience for Indeed customers which translates to supporting 64 c
Your JobIndeed is searching for a Marketing Business Operations Analyst to join our team in Austin, TX or Remote. This exciting new role will join our SMB Customer Marketing team in support of small and mid-market employers that are hiring across the globe. This role will be the.