Salesforce is the #1 Cloud CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software which helps to manage a company’s interaction with current and potential customers by creating a 360 degree view about their customers. The goal is to improve customer relationships, focusing on sales, customer service, marketing automation, analytics and application development.
After a training period you will be engaged within our Salesforce team: depending on your ambitions, there are different roles ranging from a functional or analytical profile to a technical or developer profile and everything in between!
If you have more of an affinity for processes, business and functional analyses, you will analyse the customer’s needs and use point and click configuration for all possible adaptations in their Salesforce environment. If you want a more technical role, you will get the chance to put your technical skills and experience into practice! The technical aspects of each project to ensure the quality of the Salesforce solution is your responsibility and varies from writing custom development on the platform (back or front end), integrating with third party applications, writing test classes and so on.
So… Do you get energy from helping our clients to become more customer obsessed companies? Do you want to work at clients where you will be involved in their Sales / Service / Marketing processes? Do you want to help them with their digital transformation? Have you always wanted to be part of an amazing community? Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious team? Look no further, because we have the Salesforce track for you!
- You recently graduated or you are about to graduate soon;
- You have heard about Salesforce - or just searched it out in your browser!
- You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
- You show your interest for IT and technology and your passion to become a Salesforce expert;
- You are willing to learn and eager to deepen your knowledge;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who loves to take initiatives.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your coach is available for all kind of questions!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings… and much more!
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Jef Van Dyck directly via mail or phone: email@example.com or +32 2 801 42 89.
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:In a remote environment and under close supervision, the ASL Customer Care Representative is part of a supportive customer service-oriented team that handles incoming account-related or technical support-related calls in American Sign Language (ASL) from residential c
Company Overview:American Public University System (APUS) is an Online University based in Charles Town, WV. Our company has over 100,000 students. Our emphasis is educating our nation’s military and public services communities with quality and affordable education. APUS pr
At Avtex our consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based solutions to meet those needs. U
Summary of the role:Are you the next Data Operations Analyst we are looking for?You will be responsible for analyzing level 3 support issues as well as monitoring and resolving operational problems related to partner data in order to deliver on Amadeus’ commitment to provid
WE’VE GOT THE POWER. IT’S OUR PEOPLE.Do you have a passion for learning about new and emerging technologies? Join our growing team!About Coretelligentwww.coretelligent.comWe recognize that our team members are the core of our company. It is why they stay with us for s
More jobs by this company
Mission.NET acADDemICT FunctionAre you passionate about creating applications? Do you want to help the business work more efficiently and provide better services? If the answer is yes, Inetum- Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!After an initial complet