Title: Customer Success Manager – Talent Science suite
Location: Remote, USA
Infor Customer Success Managers (CSMs) provide Infor customers with dedicated resources that will guide and help customers achieve maximum value from their Infor investment. Infor CSMs bring micro-vertical expertise and an understanding of the customer’s challenges and how Infor technology can help the customer meet their business goals. The CSMs foster a dynamic and strategic relationship between Infor and the customer. Infor CSMs are committed to a long term and dedicated partnership to drive continued success. Through close collaboration, CSMs provide continuous attention to proactively minimize disruption, maximize the existing software adoption and utilization, and achieve strategic business outcomes.
The Talent Science CSMs manage the implementation projects for the Infor Talent Science suite of products. In addition, the CSMs own the relationship with the client/s. The CSMs work closely with PHDs in behavioral psychology to identify success criteria and guide the client toward creating ideal hiring profiles for each client. CSMs also work closely with key technology partners and vendors for seamless system integrations. The CSMs own the ongoing relationship with the client focused on creating “raving Infor fans” and excellent referrals for the Talent Science products.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Evangelize capabilities of Infor applications including Best Practices and Optimization of the Infor Talent Science/Talent Acquisition processes.
- Effectively network and expand relationships with the senior business sponsors to understand and execute against customer’s business goals and objectives.
- Create and manage the project plan for the successful implementation of the Infor Talent Science suite of products.
- Identify risks to the customer in achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan.
- Focus on successful customer retention including supporting the execution of support and maintenance, and subscription renewals
- Seek customer references by creating “raving Infor fans”
- Capture Business goals and objectives and execute Benchmarking for the Executive leadership team and senior business sponsors
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Master’s degree and/or industry experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate and present to executive level decision makers
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to connect with decision makers and influence positive outcomes
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Be a great listener
- Technologically savvy
- Experience working with key technology partners and vendors for system integrations
- 2-5 years experience as a Customer Success Manager in a SaaS organization
- 2-5 years experience successfully working with clients creating “raving referrals”
- 2-5 years project management experience
- 1-3 years software implementation experience
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ® (MBM ® ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Market-Based Management® - Charles Koch Institute
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Responsible for being the first line of contact for clients experiencing issues with installation, configuration, operation and management of Netsmart Managed Services.ResponsibilitiesManage incidents and requests; communicate with clients to ensure.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Primary Function:ACI is hiring for an enthusiastic, experienced administrative professional. The primary role and responsibility of the Continuing Education and Customer Experience Specialist is to provide an excellent customer experience by managing.
Description:Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a Unix Administrator? Let's chat and see if we are a good match!Opportunity:VSO is searching for an L3/L4 Unix Administrator with Power Systems Virtual Server (PowerVS) experience to.
GENERAL SUMMARYThere has never been a more exciting time to join Millennium Health (MH). Bright and dedicated people, working together have created Millennium’s success. Our employees share a common goal of improving patients’ livesThe Customer Service.
Overview:The Customer Success Manager role is a key competitive differentiator for IDC’s solutions and requires a dynamic, self-starter who is highly customer-centric and possesses strong leadership skills. In this position, the Customer Success Manager.
Job Title: NOC TechnicianReports to: NOC ManagerLocation: RemoteAbout Us:Race Communications is one of California’s leading telecommunications and fiber technology companies, offering a full range of communications services and competing in over 25 markets.