We solve hard, fulfilling problems in health tech while fostering a top-notch working culture, having fun, and respecting each other.
Redox is continuing to experience significant growth and is expanding our production support team. We are seeking talented Production Support Engineers to join our team and provide exceptional customer service. You will be helping customers troubleshoot connection issues and optimize their integrations while collaborating with other customer success, product, and engineering teams to ensure successful outcomes are achieved.
Dedication to handling front-line concerns and questions from our customers is critical to building and maintaining a level of trust that sets us apart from our competitors.
The Production Support Engineer will work within our Technical Delivery & Support team, who make up the technical backbone and support for all of our integrations. The Technical Delivery & Support team prides itself on not only delighting our customers but ensuring we maintain robust, reusable tools to quickly and easily build and support scalable connections while solving the toughest integration issues.
- Working customer support tickets across different types of connection issues—e.g. Network, interface configuration, customized business logic, etc.
- Responding to and working any critical support issues called in by customers during the day
- Daily proactive monitoring and responding to internal alerts
- Being part of the 24/7 on-call team
- Playing the role of Incident Manager in the event of a major incident—e.g. sending customer emails, updating StatusPage, and coordinating assistance from engineering
- Managing any connectivity issues or alerting
Required Skills and Experience
- Able to learn and understand new technical concepts quickly
- Experience educating both technical and non-technical audiences on complex topics
- Able to think and problem solve easily
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in providing technical support for a SaaS organization
- Passion for solving complex problems quickly and creatively
- A working understanding of the following: APIs and web service protocols, VPNs, common data formats such as: JSON, XML, etc., Relational databases and SQL queries
- Experience in a healthcare integration technical customer service management role
- Working understanding of healthcare specific data formats such as HL7v2, C-CDA, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting VPNs or other network and connectivity issues
- Customer support in Jira
Please keep reading...
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants, and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously, and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
XSOLIS is looking for an Integration Engineer II to join their team!About XSOLIS"During our startup days, our intrepid team of nurses, doctors, developers, and data scientists came to a realization: if we can truly put the power of data and technology in support of the clini
ROAR for Good is a technology company with a mission to make workplaces safer. Using bi-directional panic alarm technology for extreme accuracy, our proprietary technology protects at-risk workers from harm. We use hardware and software to provide hotels and healthcare facilities
POSITION OVERVIEW:The Legal Support Specialist is reliable. They are a person with an interest in the vast variety of tasks the Legal team is tasked with on a day-to-day basis. This person is responsible for performing a variety of clerical and research tasks in the legal departm
Application Specialist -Healthcare Career Opportunity with our Customer Service Team At Visualutions, we believe in the mission of Community and Public Health, and that everyone should have access to adequate health, dental, vision, and behavioral health services. For more than t
About CharterUPWe help promote environmentally friendly group transportation by connecting passengers and bus operators and creating an awesome online charter bus booking experience. We are taking on a large ($15B annually in the US and Canada) and antiquated industry, where book