As a Customer Repair Advisor II, you would join the Contact Center Team that provides 24/7/365 support of TDS customers. Specifically, you will primarily support TDS residential customers across all markets by providing assistance to those customers who have flagship, premium and legacy products. You should be highly technical and customer focused to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Start Date: Monday, February 28th, 2022
- Starting Pay is $15.39 - $16.20 hourly
- Starting shift times will vary with many having evening and weekend hours (additional $1 for shifts starting after 11am)
***We expect perfect attendance during training to support your success. If you can commit to being here, we can commit to helping you create the life you want with the pay you deserve!***
- Discounts on TDS services in serviceable areas
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health) start on your first day!
- Using various programs but not limited to, ACD (Aspect Uniphi Connect), UTS, MARTENS, DESI, INAT, MetaSolv, Support Portal and Web-based access to switches and Goldmine
- Research, resolve, record and respond to customer-initiated requests for assistance which may include voice, dialup, Internet, High Speed Internet, Business data, Remote PC, Video services, etc.
- Educate customers in order to reduce repeat customer calls
- Defuse high tension situations by demonstrating empathy, proposing alternatives and negotiating credits when appropriate. If necessary, escalate to the next level of support
- Create and make changes to customer accounts for , ISDN services, internet services, email , business data, TDS TV/Video and Inside Wire Protection Plan
- Application testing
- Assist management with technical training
- Respond to customer inquiries via Right Now Web, email, chat, outbound call, etc.
- Knowledge Base and process document enhancement recommendations
- 1+ year customer service, help desk, troubleshooting or call center experience.
- Must follow the TDS attendance guidelines to meet our customers’ needs.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills related to telephony and data products
- Understanding of the telecommunication industry
- Understanding of telecommunication products and services
- Problem solving skills (i.e. customer complaint handling, problem identification, escalations)
- Experience with (but not limited to) ACD, trouble ticketing systems, billing systems, plant records or inventory systems as well as software skills in business applications, such as spreadsheets, database applications and word documents
- Ability to adhere to schedule
- Illustrated diplomacy, tactfulness and empathy when dealing with customers
- Exemplified ability to defuse escalations and high tension situations
- Well developed ability to appease customers experiencing service outages and difficulties
- Ability to listen actively and ask clarifying questions to seek understanding
- Experience going above and beyond duty to delight customers
- Must have a genuine drive for customer satisfaction and retention
- Demonstrated sales experience
Decision making and Self-Management
- Skills in troubleshooting, solving problems and root cause analysis
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Capability to manage own workload while meeting team goals and business needs of the company.
- Proven aptitude to work well in a team or independently with minimum supervision
- Desire and capability to work and make timely decisions in a rapidly changing and uncertain environment
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, analyze possible root causes and educate customers to perform troubleshooting
- Broad knowledge to assist customers with troubleshooting customer equipment (CPE, computers), inside wiring (IW) and using their products and services
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Proven history of working with diverse groups of people to accomplish goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to listen actively to questions and inquires from team members, help and train other team members
- Maintain confidentiality
- Positive outlook in challenging situations.
- Ability to present concerns and feedback in a constructive way
- Promote strong team morale and spirit
- Help others adapt to change
- Champion process improvement
- Lead by example - Self-motivated
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee regularly communicates with customers. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ROAR for Good is a technology company with a mission to make workplaces safer. Using bi-directional panic alarm technology for extreme accuracy, our proprietary technology protects at-risk workers from harm. We use hardware and software to provide hotels and healthcare facilities
Application Specialist -Healthcare Career Opportunity with our Customer Service Team At Visualutions, we believe in the mission of Community and Public Health, and that everyone should have access to adequate health, dental, vision, and behavioral health services. For more than t
About CharterUPWe help promote environmentally friendly group transportation by connecting passengers and bus operators and creating an awesome online charter bus booking experience. We are taking on a large ($15B annually in the US and Canada) and antiquated industry, where book
Fairstead is a vertically integrated real estate investor, developer, owner, and operator specializing in affordable and mixed-income housing. Since 2014, Fairstead has acquired and/or developed more than $4 Billion of multifamily property across the country, and today owns a por
Moxie Pest Control is growing fast! With growth comes the need for superior leadership and vision. We are looking for an Account Manager to provide accurate, clear, and concise info to our customers, resulting in better expectations and understanding of the work, leading to highe
More jobs by this company
Overview:The Data Analyst II has the responsibility for transforming operational data into usable information based on business needs and requirements from TDS Telecom business unit partners such as: MSCO, Finance / Strategic Planning, GRA / Carrier Relations, Network Services, e