- Provide leadership and manage daily operations for the reporting engineering team.
- Work with product management and other engineering teams to help align the engineering teams in meeting their deliverables.
- Work closely with other departments in scoping and defining requirements
- Ensure smooth product releases and support
- Train, coach, and help oversee the team
- Assist technical leads to design, architect, optimize, and refactor code to achieve optimal performance, high quality, and defect-free code by delivering modular, easy to maintain applications
- Assist developers in estimating features and coach them on user story estimation and breakdown
- Help the development team prioritize engineering tasks and track dependencies and deliverables
- Work closely with other teams, including engineering, product management, and customer support during all phases of the development lifecycle
- Help guide the direction of department deliverables, training, staff organization, and goals
- Create appropriate processes as needed in collaboration with peer management and project managers
- Stay current with relevant advances in technologies, maintaining and updating knowledge of policies and procedures
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of managing an Engineering team
- 2+ years of experience working in an agile software development environment
- Recent hands-on experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in C#, .NET Core, and other Microsoft server-side technologies
- Experience and knowledge of source control tools like Git
- Experience in multi-tenant web-based applications is a big plus
- Deep understanding of Internet technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to learn quickly and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field (Master’s Preferred)
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Responsible for being the first line of contact for clients experiencing issues with installation, configuration, operation and management of Netsmart Managed Services.ResponsibilitiesManage incidents and requests; communicate with clients to ensure.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Primary Function:ACI is hiring for an enthusiastic, experienced administrative professional. The primary role and responsibility of the Continuing Education and Customer Experience Specialist is to provide an excellent customer experience by managing.
We are looking for experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV (Navision) Senior Software Developers. Full Time, Part Time & Subcontract positions are available. Work Remotely or out of one of our east coast offices.Candidates should have.
Description:Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a Unix Administrator? Let's chat and see if we are a good match!Opportunity:VSO is searching for an L3/L4 Unix Administrator with Power Systems Virtual Server (PowerVS) experience to.