- The Customer Care Advocate 1 acts as an advocate for the company's customers and partners within the support function and across all other departments.
What you will be doing
- Assist with ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by driving quality through issue engagement, follow-up, escalation and resolution by channeling requests to the appropriate resources in a timely fashion
- Maintain management awareness of high-impact customer and partner issues and communicate needs as appropriate for additional consideration and attention
- Document all customer and partner interactions in the case management system according to department guidelines.
- Gain understanding of customer solution environments
- Assist with the coordination of technical and non-technical resources within technical support and across departments to develop issues resolution action plans to the benefit of customers and partners
- Act as customers and partners primary point of contact for escalation of acute support delivery experience concerns
- Maintain regular communication with assigned customers and partners.
- Participate in short term runs of recurring meetings to address acute support experience events, and participate in customer and partner on-site visits as needed to address acute support delivery experience concerns
- Facilitate new customer introductions to support\customer success, following guidelines, processes and procedures established
- Assist in the creation and facilitation of calling campaigns
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- College degree preferred (B.S., B.A., Associate’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science), or equivalent work experience;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative or customer service role, preferably for a support organization
- Able to learn technology, particularly as it relates to identifying customers’ business processes
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to help others
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and experienced at successfully multi-tasking and prioritizing while remaining detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and appropriately escalate issues for guidance
- Collaborative skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of technology, particularly as it relates to its use in various industries and business processes
- Work varying shifts to address customer and partner needs within their business hours, both domestic and international, on an as needed basis
- May require up to 25% travel.
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
Welcome to #HylandLife
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Responsible for being the first line of contact for clients experiencing issues with installation, configuration, operation and management of Netsmart Managed Services.ResponsibilitiesManage incidents and requests; communicate with clients to ensure.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Primary Function:ACI is hiring for an enthusiastic, experienced administrative professional. The primary role and responsibility of the Continuing Education and Customer Experience Specialist is to provide an excellent customer experience by managing.
Description:Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a Unix Administrator? Let's chat and see if we are a good match!Opportunity:VSO is searching for an L3/L4 Unix Administrator with Power Systems Virtual Server (PowerVS) experience to.
GENERAL SUMMARYThere has never been a more exciting time to join Millennium Health (MH). Bright and dedicated people, working together have created Millennium’s success. Our employees share a common goal of improving patients’ livesThe Customer Service.
Overview:The Customer Success Manager role is a key competitive differentiator for IDC’s solutions and requires a dynamic, self-starter who is highly customer-centric and possesses strong leadership skills. In this position, the Customer Success Manager.
Job Title: NOC TechnicianReports to: NOC ManagerLocation: RemoteAbout Us:Race Communications is one of California’s leading telecommunications and fiber technology companies, offering a full range of communications services and competing in over 25 markets.
More jobs by this company
OverviewThe Test Engineer is responsible for writing code/scripts, identifying tools for functional and non-functional tests, and contributing to the automated test frameworks to ensure the delivery of high quality software and products. The Test Engineer.
OverviewThe Test Engineer is responsible for writing code/scripts identifying tools for functional and non-functional tests and contributing to the automated test frameworks to ensure the delivery of high quality software and products. The Test Engineer.
OverviewThe DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the continuous integration, automation and continuous deployment of applications and systems both internally and externally.What you will be doingDesign a continuous integration and continuous deployment.
OverviewThe Software Architect is responsible for defining the high level and detailed technical designs for supported teams and or programs. The Software Architect will collaborate with technical leadership to translate business requirements into technical.
OverviewThe Site Reliability Engineer 4 is responsible for taking the lead on improving the availability, performance, and monitoring of products to ensure the reliability and security of the company’s product offerings. This position works closely with.
OverviewThe Sales Solution Engineer 3 is responsible for providing technical and/or industry expertise to the sales team and customers in the pre-sales process.What you will be doingAct as the technical lead for complex customer engagements, applying.